Broncos are like last year's Ravens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos are like last year's Ravens

I remember last year the Ravens fans keep saying they never had a complete game when their defense and offensive players weren't injured. Many of us Broncos fans scoffed at this thinking what's the big deal losing a few players in a game to injury you should still be able to play well. And then the Ravens got into the playoffs and surprised every team. A 10-6 that is probably a much better team if not for many injuries they had.

Well, that same exact principle applies to us. The Broncos will likely be 13-3 and have a historically good offense but have had many injuries each game. I do not have the exact details but I believe we have never had a completely healthy team on the field. And if so, what was the result? Blowing out Philly? Blowing out the Ravens?

So I think come playoffs and presuming we still have the number 1 seed to rest we will see the team we all thought we had going into this year - a superbowl powerhouse

Go Broncos!

Maybe Champ should announce he's retiring after this season and make a big, loud narcissistic media production out of it. It'd probably help if he played again too.

Comment

Get your ass back in the basement!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco X View Post
        Maybe Champ should announce he's retiring after this season and make a big, loud narcissistic media production out of it. It'd probably help if he played again too.

Comment

Now if we could only get Clady back and shuffle our line around while not committing a single holding penalty against 4 of the top 6 pass rushers in the league!!!

Comment

Watching Ravens Lions game. Seriously, I'm convinced now that Joe Flacco was either the illegitimate love child of Bernie Kosar or his clone. Seriously, Kosar would have won a Super Bowl or two in today's NFL. Throw it up or pray for a flag. Good job, Joe.

Comment

Good god he did it again!

Comment

The puussy league strikes again

Comment

I feel ya Bro. And this is so much better than a congratulatory thread to the Chuggers, Queefs or Cheatriots - 3 mortal enemies of the Broncos.

Comment

never compare us to that team Again

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
                      never compare us to that team Again
                      This

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco X View Post

Comment

I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back. Deer Antler Spray

Comment

You shut your whore mouth

Comment

Recovered by the Ravens. Of course it is.

Comment

Working...
                              X