? about the offense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? about the offense

OK this week was what it was, Brandon Perna and I feel the same. What you've never seen a horse drink a beer? Anyways, first Broncos offesive play, play action in which it sucks all the defenders up and then we throw the ball behind the defenders for a long gain. WHY the HELL can't we do this when we are up against Baltimore? Or any other team that expects us to run the damn ball?? Maybe this play was only saved for Kansas City

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nfHOQAT0-Mk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

after that pass PFM never threw the ball more than 20 yards downfield, PERNA, himself said as much.
      PFM had a tired arm on thursday.
      and the chargers knew exactly what we were running, only caldwell had success because the chargers were not as familiar with caldwell..

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
        after that pass PFM never threw the ball more than 20 yards downfield, PERNA, himself said as much.
        PFM had a tired arm on thursday.
        and the chargers knew exactly what we were running, only caldwell had success because the chargers were not as familiar with caldwell..
        Caldwell was running welkers plays. And if they were successful, well, that's why they continued to go that way. Quite a few possessions started inside the 10 yard line. Playbook cinches up like a butthole that far back. Offenses get handcuffed. Not to mention several extra offensive possessions didnt even happen due to a defense that couldn't stop a 3rd down.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
          Caldwell was running welkers plays. And if they were successful, well, that's why they continued to go that way. Quite a few possessions started inside the 10 yard line. Playbook cinches up like a butthole that far back. Offenses get handcuffed. Not to mention several extra offensive possessions didnt even happen due to a defense that couldn't stop a 3rd down.
          what point are you trying to make?
          "WELKER" plays are successful with or without welker?
          familiarity played no part in the chargers advantage?
          you agree with me that the chargers running the ball 44 times limited the peyton impact?
          what is your point?

Comment

you agree with me that the chargers running the ball 44 times limited the peyton impact?
            what is your point?

Comment

what is your point?
              Slow down. Manning is familiar with those passing plays. So whether it's Tamme or Caldwell he likes to go that way. Doesn't matter that SD didnt know of Caldwell, those plays run right are highly successful. McCoy is familiar with this team, but it doesn't take an Einstein to realize a good way to beat Manning is by sitting him on the sidelines while the clock and Time of Possesion heavily favors the chargers. Just like the 1st game even though it ended in a loss for them. Not sure why you're asking if I'm agreeing about running the ball limited Peyton's impact, cause well, that's what I said. Don't always assume everyone doesn't agree with you. Being abrasive when some one agrees with your point will do nothing but push them away.

Comment

Working...
              X