X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epilogue of proof of SB 54 was fixed

Fascinating...😃

​​​​​​​

Not sure why a video is necessary when BV's face is right there. I didn't even watch the game and I'm sure it was fixed.

Comment

A few missed holds equals proof of a fix? Now that’s good stuff. You never see uncalled holding in the NFL.

The fact that the Kittle call is considered the most egregious mistake, yet two broadcasters agreed it was correct, says it all.

You guys really can’t handle KC winning, can you? The pain is real. Poor bastards.

Btw, if the game were fixed, there’d probably be a larger penalty disparity than 5-4. Y’know, more like the 12-6 in SB 50.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post
        A few missed holds equals proof of a fix? Now that’s good stuff. You never see uncalled holding in the NFL.

The fact that the Kittle call is considered the most egregious mistake, yet two broadcasters agreed it was correct, says it all.

You guys really can’t handle KC winning, can you? The pain is real. Poor bastards.

Btw, if the game were fixed, there’d probably be a larger penalty disparity than 5-4. Y’know, more like the 12-6 in SB 50.
        Zero holding calls against your defensive line is pretty hard to believe, especially with the talent the 49ers had... Also, the Kittle push off was ticky tack and the refs didn't call the obvious push off in the N.O./Minnesota game, that was the point of showing both push offs.

As for your hometown parade, that was pretty bad. Small crowd, because everyone knows the better team didn't win the SB... lol

Comment

Anytime Bill Vinovich is involved in a big game you know one team is going to get all the major calls/non-calls. As soon as I seen him as the head ref I knew the game was going to have some sketchy calls.

Comment

The hit was out of bounds.

Comment

Pretty sure the penalties were close in the Denver Baltimore game as well.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post

Zero holding calls against your defensive line is pretty hard to believe, especially with the talent the 49ers had... Also, the Kittle push off was ticky tack and the refs didn't call the obvious push off in the N.O./Minnesota game, that was the point of showing both push offs.

As for your hometown parade, that was pretty bad. Small crowd, because everyone knows the better team didn't win the SB... lol
                That’s some pretty weak smack talk there. Kid write it?

Actually, it was a solid crowd given the weather.

In all seriousness, you had to feel a little like highway robbers at the SB 50 parade. But hell, if you felt like that, imagine what Manning was thinking. He probably felt like Vin Diesel taking home Best Actor.

Comment

The super bowl wasn't fixed, the 9ers choked like a teenage girl going fullshaft for the first time.

Comment

Fixed or not I won a lot of money on the chiefs. So as much as it pains me to say, but thank you chiefs for winning.

Comment

That’s some pretty weak smack talk there. Kid write it?

Actually, it was a solid crowd given the weather.

In all seriousness, you had to feel a little like highway robbers at the SB 50 parade. But hell, if you felt like that, imagine what Manning was thinking. He probably felt like Vin Diesel taking home Best Actor.
                      SB 50 wasn’t even close. I agree with you on Manning though. Manning was done halfway through 2014, but he got to go on a super ride in 2015. Broncos would have easily won with Osweiler too.

Comment

Vinovich is the worst

Comment

Working...
                        X