• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bills DL Ed Oliver Arrested on DWI, Weapon Charges

Sigh...

Another one.

stir crazy syndrome.

Comment

Seemed like this hadn’t happened for a few years now three incidents hit the news cycle in two weeks

Comment

Just hire a damn driver

Comment

Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
          Just hire a damn driver
          Think about it. You're now a new millionaire and can buy a kick ass new car or truck and you want to hire a driver? I would assume most ppl would want to drive that new car or truck themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post

Think about it. You're now a new millionaire and can buy a kick ass new car or truck and you want to hire a driver? I would assume most ppl would want to drive that new car or truck themselves.
            But when you're not sober?

Comment

I'm buying a limo so I can **** the **** out of whatever girl I want to in the backseat while the driver is ya know, driving.

Comment

Yeah I would drive the hell out of it. Sober though.

Comment

No one makes rational decisions when their drunk. No one.

Comment

Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
                    No one makes rational decisions when their drunk. No one.
                    Right, but you can make the decision before you get drunk. It doesn't take a lot to hire a driver or have a friend be your designated driver.

Comment

These are just too tough of decisions for these young men to make. If only they could have been privileged enough to attend college to further their education on the matter.
                      Or maybe Grandma didn't knock them upside the head hard enough.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
                        These are just too tough of decisions for these young men to make. If only they could have been privileged enough to attend college to further their education on the matter.
                        Or maybe Grandma didn't knock them upside the head hard enough.
                        It's the latter. Definitely the latter.

Comment

Typical of kids who grow up with essentially nothing and then get way too much money to know how handle it. Money only accentuates the bad habits you have.

Comment

Some hilarious mental gymnastics in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                            X