No announcement yet.

Cody Latimer arrested for firing a gun.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody Latimer arrested for firing a gun.

Washington Redskins wide receiver Cody Latimer was arrested early Saturday morning after shots were reportedly fired inside an Douglas County, Colorado, apartment, according to the Douglas County Sheriff's Department.

According to a sheriff's department report, a witness said they heard arguing and what sounded like gunshots inside the apartment. One person was identified as having minor, non-gunshot injuries.

Latimer, 27, was taken into custody and sent to the Douglas County Detention Facility. He has been booked on felony charges of assault in the second degree, menacing and illegal discharge of a firearm and misdemeanor charges of prohibited use of a weapon and reckless endangerment.

Redskins receiver Latimer arrested for assault http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...charge-firearm via @ESPN App http://espn.com/app

What an idiot, that’s probably it for his career.

Comment

He probably didn't know how to properly engage the safety, as that information is contained in the owner's handbook.

Comment

Comment

Bummer. Isn't he the one who had some sort of religious awakening while he was here?

Comment

Broncos fixer Harvey Steinberg on the case.

Comment

Colby who?

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post

Broncos fixer Harvey Steinberg on the case.
                Nice. By tomorrow at this time, the Douglas County Sheriff will be dropping charges and offering him a lifetime Chick-fila all-you-can-eat card.

Comment

It's funny looking back on the Latimer days now. I remember him rationalizing his lack of playing time as, "I am a Z receiver. The team already has a Z. Slot is not a Z so I can't play there." And this was probably his second year in the league.

Guys like Jeudy and Hamler haven't even sniffed an NFL field and immediately offer to play any position.

Comment

Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
                    What an idiot, that’s probably it for his career.
                    probably voids the lease on his apartment too.
                    and he has a $500 pet deposit he will kiss good-bye.
                    I pray his license to continue to carry is protected by the second amendment.

Comment

Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
                      It's funny looking back on the Latimer days now. I remember him rationalizing his lack of playing time as, "I am a Z receiver. The team already has a Z. Slot is not a Z so I can't play there." And this was probably his second year in the league.

Guys like Jeudy and Hamler haven't even sniffed an NFL field and immediately offer to play any position.
                      either one cover a TE ?

Comment

Comment

I like Latimer a little more now.

Comment

Working...
                          X