No announcement yet.

Peyton Manning: Pizza Salesman. Regular Season Ace. One-and-Done Playoff Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton Manning: Pizza Salesman. Regular Season Ace. One-and-Done Playoff Pro

Where are all the smartmouth trash talking asshats at now ?

Comment

So who is going to change Tom Brady's entry to " Benefit of 2 tainted Super Bowls by taped cheating."
      Last edited by broncocalijohn; 12-15-2013, 11:34 PM.

Comment

, you could talk **** about everyone on the list XD

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
          So who is going to change Tom Brady's entry to " Benefit of 2 tainted Super Bowls by taped cheating."
          eh, don't forget the 1st gift when the refs decided to make up a brand new rule on the fly during the Superbowl, called the tuck rule, which has since been sent to the electric chair.

Comment

Im sure the Pats Cheated for the first one too. They shut down that Rams team? they knew what was coming.

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
              Im sure the Pats Cheated for the first one too. They shut down that Rams team? they knew what was coming.
              That was the first year of the five yard bump rule,but the Patriots were bumping to ten yards downfield all game long, and no flags.

Comment

Originally posted by Jetmeck View Post
                What does this even mean

Comment

Originally posted by broncogary View Post
                  That was the first year of the five yard bump rule,but the Patriots were bumping to ten yards downfield all game long, and no flags.
                  That year was after 9-11 and the league decided they needed the RWB Patriots to win. I have always thought that that game was decided in the NFL offices pre playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottXray View Post
                    That year was after 9-11 and the league decided they needed the RWB Patriots to win. I have always thought that that game was decided in the NFL offices pre playoffs.
                    This conspiracy theory really makes zero sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jetmeck View Post
                      Jetmeck and Chef Luigi sighting
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                        What does this even mean
                        I wondered the same. Jetmeck was on a special piss off mood for some reason yesterday. Probably because he lives all around Chiefs' fans and they just laid 56 on the Faiders.

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                          Jetmeck and Chef Luigi sighting
                          Aw man, I love those guys. Why do they turn into such whiners on the internet?

Comment

I wondered the same. Jetmeck was on a special piss off mood for some reason yesterday. Probably because he lives all around Chiefs' fans and they just laid 56 on the Faiders.
                            I dont picture jetmeck to ever leave the house.

Comment

Really I love it especially since you were right in there running your mouth. Yep it was all my fault.............that you all were acting like third graders.

Comment

Working...
                              X