Congrats Peyton! Can still sling it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
    SI cover jinx hit Foles and the Eagles this week. If you believe in that sort of thing.
    Guess we should put in Oz then.

Comment

jinx is the name of a cat.

Or its an excuse for not being focused.
      a lack of effort or an inferior attitude usually preceeds a jinx.

Comment

good article, but isn't there another thread on the SI article? Could a Mod please merge.

But now I want to be all fan girl and write a letter to Peyton...see if he responds. He's an okay dude, that Peyton SportsManning of the year.

PS isn't it the EA Madden game that's a curse?

Comment

Originally posted by Miss I. View Post
          PS isn't it the EA Madden game that's a curse?
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sports_...ted_cover_jinx

Comment

Mods should merge. My title wasn't as good as Beavis'. I enjoyed the article :-)

Comment

Watching the game again today, it's clear to me that Manning is throwing the ball with much tighter spirals then earlier in the year. I know the arm is getting more rest with him not throwing on Wednesdays and he is wearing that glove full time now, but I think those nerves are getting better and better as they said could happen when he was starting to make his comeback. Breaking NFL records with this team, I am hoping now he could have 2 or 3 more years maybe. Start of season seeing all those ducks I was thinking 1 more year max.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
                It amazes me that you idiots can say crap about your quarterback. Especially a quarterback who not only owned Denvers ass when he played against them but one who brought the team to the forefront of the NFL. I got news for ya peeps having come over with Peyton most if not all teams relished playing the Broncos before he got here. You had who Elway. AND it was Elway who went after Peyton . You idiots are not worthy of him.

I think bowtown was being sarcastic. What exactly do you mean you came over with Peyton? You were a Colts fan who bailed and switched teams for 1 player? Not sure I understand the whole before Manning got here thing all we had was Elway. You can't be talking about Elway when he was still playing. There was a hell of alot more then him on this team back then, which won 2 Superbowls.

I don't really understand who you are going after and some of your other comments. Try and be more clear next time.

Comment

Call me crazy but I think this is another example of the OM regulars falling hook line and sinker for an obvious troll.

Comment

Jealous much
                    Time to hang it up little girl.

Comment

It amazes me that you idiots can say crap about your quarterback. Especially a quarterback who not only owned Denvers ass when he played against them but one who brought the team to the forefront of the NFL. I got news for ya peeps having come over with Peyton most if not all teams relished playing the Broncos before he got here. You had who Elway. AND it was Elway who went after Peyton . You idiots are not worthy of him.
                      Are you skanky?

Comment

said your momma to your daddy the day you were born
                        So if you are Boltaneer than why do you keep bouncing back and forth between accounts. Seems like a lot of work. I'd just stick with one.

Comment

Only room enough for one in Bronco Nation and you have done a good job of it.It would be to hard to duplicate you
                          It isn't broncos nation. It is Broncos Country. Try it next time.

Comment

Meaning I have been a fan of Peytons since his Rocky Top days. Around my house we don't have football season we have Peyton season . And to clarify read the posts that some of these idiots was saying about him. Elway was an AWESOME quarterback and he knows Peyton is better. Kid o I have been given lip by ALOT of these so called Bronco fans for defending Peyton which in truth they should be thanking the football Gods that hes here. People don't like it when you tell them how it REALLY is. And the fact of it is some not all don't deserve to relish in any of the Broncos success by their words alone. And I know that each one of them will be the first one when Peyton and the boys win the SuperBowl this year wanting high 5s and talking smack and its crap.
                            You remind me of a tebowite. We are broncos fans first and foremost. We are super glad to have manning here. Once peyton leaves you'll be gone the constant here, the broncos. We have had enough of your kinda fandom, tebow.

Comment

Nope its Nation babe. CAUSE Peyton Manning is NATIONWIDE.
                              Its broncos country... and raider nation.. if I were you. Id delete my account

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                                Are you skanky?
                                If its the same cbrissy that posted in ESPN a couple weeks ago. Pretty nasty...

Comment

Working...
                                X