Anyone have Direct TV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have Direct TV?

I still have it and just wondering about your remotes. My 7 and 0 numbers aren't working. Changed batteries, reset it. They work when I press incredibly hard or they just don't work at all.

Was on hold for too damn long with a tech person. Anyone else have DirectV and has that ever happened to you?

Sounds like it might be time for a new remote. I never use my DTV remote. I bought a universal that controls everything, and it was a great decision.

Comment

What kind of remote do you have? We might have an extra one laying around that you could have, if you PM me your address. We finally ditched DirecTv, after almost 25 years. Not sure what we're going to do about football this fall - improvise with a reddit stream, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
        What kind of remote do you have? We might have an extra one laying around that you could have, if you PM me your address. We finally ditched DirecTv, after almost 25 years. Not sure what we're going to do about football this fall - improvise with a reddit stream, I guess.
        It is an RC73. I ordered new ones, believe it or not from Amazon.

I just need this thing for the NFL Ticket. Living in South Florida, Bronco games are not exactly shown and I really don't like going to bars....anymore. The sound is never up, etc.

Don't really like the streaming thing. Anyway, dealing with ATT pisses me off too.

Comment

We got rid of DTV last year. Used sling orange and blue and NFL game pass. Worked well but didn’t get every game live. Had to watch red zone and some on replay. Hoping this year they finally have a streaming only option for Sunday ticket....

Comment

red zone has me me by the short hairs, cant have a football sunday without it !

if I went out every sunday it would cost me 4 times what I pay for the ticket !
            My food is better , the drinks are stronger, and I am the master of the universe screaming and doing whatever I damn well please !
            There are some bucket list stadiums I want to visit, just not this year.
            Meanwhile, as colbert would say, I have the red zone and NFL ticket for all those other sundays.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoblood32 View Post
              I still have it and just wondering about your remotes. My 7 and 0 numbers aren't working. Changed batteries, reset it. They work when I press incredibly hard or they just don't work at all.

Was on hold for too damn long with a tech person. Anyone else have DirectV and has that ever happened to you?
              use some vinegar and baking soda bubbling on a clean damp cloth and clean those buttons.
              clean out all the root-beer and jack daniels.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

use some vinegar and baking soda bubbling on a clean damp cloth and clean those buttons.
                clean out all the root-beer and jack daniels.
                ...cheetos dust too.

Comment

Do you have any kids in college? You can get the ticket through the college student deal.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Do you have any kids in college? You can get the ticket through the college student deal.
                    I do. I’ll read up on it. Thanks.

Comment

I do. I’ll read up on it. Thanks.
                      It works good. You just have to use their email to sign up.

Comment

Sometimes when dtv sends an update it effects the remote. Requires a reprogramming. Or, just need a new one. I get them 2 for under ten bucks on amazon like you said.

Comment

Working...
                        X