• Show
Clear All

• Official Denver Broncos 2020 Schedule

Click image for larger version

Name:	Broncos 2020 schedule.JPG
Views:	914
Size:	99.4 KB
ID:	2625469

No way is this happening. We'll be the throes of the second wave by then.

Comment

I hate the late Monday night game. Why the **** again? ****ing bull****....

Comment

I break it into quarters of 4 games each and come up with 9-7 record.

Comment

lol....almost every ****ing year at kansas city in December

Comment

Nice. Hope to see them in LA twice and in Vegas.

Comment

That second half is going to a biotch. Really hoping we can pull off 5-2 before the bye week and build in a cushion.

Comment

Only 3 prime time games, one being the late MNF game... not a lot of respect by the schedule makers

Comment

KC in December, and one of the 3 prime time games

Comment

Playoffs

Comment

4 interesting games to start the season. I think Tenn will take a step back this year, but they should start out strong with what they have returning. That will be a tough first game. @ Pitt likely before Big Ben gets injured will be tough as well. TB is a veteran team, but a few new pieces to come together early. Its at home, but Broncos have a lot of young players and Rookies learning a new offensive system. Hopefully the Veteran defense is ready to do its job early. Then NYJ on a short week. Broncos should be better than NYJ, but having the Thursday night game on the road is never a good thing, and its hard to predict those games. The first 4 weeks scare me the most of any stretch in the season.

A few nice things. Week 7 bye is not bad. No long road stretches. If they can win a few games early, there shouldn't be long stretches where they won't win games

Comment

Originally posted by TD4HOF View Post
                        No way is this happening. We'll be the throes of the second wave by then.
                        Only second wave happening will be inside the stadium as our high powered offense takes the field.

Comment

Just some random thoughts...

Both Chiefs games will be insane. Week 7 vs the Chiefs could be a classic. Might have to go to that one. And then SNF Week 13 at their place. Can't wait. Gotta get them at least once.

Wk 17 at home vs the Raiders could be huge. Might have to get to that one.

Week 3 Brady and the Bucs go to Denver vs Lock and all his weapons, Fangio and our pass rushers. The return of Shaq. That will be fun. Can't wait. Might have to....

But then....Flying to NY Jets for a Thursday Night Game is a set up for a loss in Week 4. But they are the Jets, so you never know.

Lock vs Tua(hopefully) in Denver Week 6?? Ok I'm intrigued...would be fun to go to.

Lock vs Herbert
                          Lock vs Brees
                          Lock vs Allen
                          3 straight home opponent QBs late in the year

Broncos about to go 10-6
                          Beat the Chiefs once
                          Get back to the playoffs
                          ...and then profit in 2021

Comment

Week 1 Titans Monday Night Football - W
                            Week 2 @ Steelers - L
                            Week 3 Buccaneers - L
                            Week 4 @ NYJ Thursday Night Football - L
                            Week 5 @ NE Patriots - L
                            Week 6 Dolphins - W
                            Week 7 Chiefs - L
                            Week 8 Bye Week
                            Week 9 @ Falcons - W
                            Week 10 @ Raiders - W
                            Week 11 Chargers - W
                            Week 12 Saints - W
                            Week 13 @ Chiefs - L
                            Week 14 @ Panthers - W
                            Week 15 Bills - W
                            Week 16 @ Chargers - W
                            Week 17 Raiders - L

I have you guys at 9-7 after a brutal early stretch. East Coast early starts are killers for western teams. (look it up)

I don't like the Falcons this year.

I have you sweeping the Chargers because I think they'll have Herbert starting and taking lumps by week 11.

I have you splitting with the Raiders.....somehow, they have your number and are always good for at least 1 W against you guys.....week 17 will be pivotal playoff implication game.

I give you guys some big wins at home VS Saints and Bills. I think Brees isn't all that dynamic, mountain air etc.

I think the Bills is a game you win becasue Allen turns the ball over more than Lock that week.

Home 5-3
                            Road 4-4

you make Wild Card round as 7th Seed....losses to Steeler and Jets are bad tiebreakers.

Lose in wild card round.

****WAY TOO EARLY PREDICTIONS**** Need to see everyone in some preseason action at least a little bit.

The Opener against the Titans is huge....that is a major playoffs implication game AT HOME, that you gotta have, but new OC, new Center, new targets, new RB....can you get it together to beat a team you SHOULD beat at home....this a game you'd really rather have late. I got you down for the W....you'll need it.

Comment

Originally posted by sgbfan View Post
                              4 interesting games to start the season. I think Tenn will take a step back this year, but they should start out strong with what they have returning. That will be a tough first game. @ Pitt likely before Big Ben gets injured will be tough as well. TB is a veteran team, but a few new pieces to come together early. Its at home, but Broncos have a lot of young players and Rookies learning a new offensive system. Hopefully the Veteran defense is ready to do its job early. Then NYJ on a short week. Broncos should be better than NYJ, but having the Thursday night game on the road is never a good thing, and its hard to predict those games. The first 4 weeks scare me the most of any stretch in the season.

A few nice things. Week 7 bye is not bad. No long road stretches. If they can win a few games early, there shouldn't be long stretches where they won't win games
                              That's exactly when he's going to get injured lol
                              Probably pull a hammy running from Von/Chubb/Casey and miss 6 weeks

Comment

Working...
                              X