NFL schedule leaks thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL schedule leaks thread

Lots of rumors floating around a day before NFL schedule release at 6pm MDT Thursday. Most prominent one is Brady & Tampa Bay Bucs hosting Atlanta for Week 1 MNF (early game). This all assuming the season won't be delayed due to COVID-19.

Broncos had 8 straight season home openers 2011-2018, then at the Raiders in Oakland for MNF late game last year. I have a hunch Denver will open on the road again this year. My wild guess at LA Chargers in their new SoFi Stadium or slight chance at the Raiders again (Las Vegas) in the new Allegiant Stadium.

My guess was Raiders opening stadium vs the Mahomes until they won the SB. I think they get to open the season up on Thursday night under normal years. I think there is a chance Denver could open up VS Las Vegas in their new joint if it's ready to open.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
      My guess was Raiders opening stadium vs the Mahomes until they won the SB. I think they get to open the season up on Thursday night under normal years. I think there is a chance Denver could open up VS Las Vegas in their new joint if it's ready to open.
      The Broncos got to wreck the raiders final home game in Oakland, it would be sweet to wreck their first home game in Las Vegas.

Comment

I’m not sure folks are remembering last year correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post
          Crap you are right, their final game as the Oakland raiders. Not their final home game.

Well, they can ruin back to back games anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post
            Yeah, we wrecked the final "Oakland" Raiders game when Shelby knocked down the 2-pt pass play for Broncos victory in last game of season at Mile High. But the season opening MNF game at Oakland was a disaster.

Comment

I freaking hate the late MNF game

Comment

Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
                Me too, too long of a wait over opening weekend. Not that I've heard any leaks, but Woody has the same MNF suspicions that I do. NFL likes to use the AFC West for the opening late Monday nighter.

Comment

Got to dominate the Faiders & Chuggers in their new digs.
                  RN Broncos undefeated in LV & Englewood, got to keep it like that for years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post
                    Got to dominate the Faiders & Chuggers in their new digs.
                    RN Broncos undefeated in LV & Englewood, got to keep it like that for years to come.
                    Inglewood. L. O. L.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
                      Yea...it sucks bad. After waiting all off season then you have to wait through Thursday night game, Sunday AM, Sunday Afternoon, Sunday night, and the1st Monday nighter just to get to your game.

Click image for larger version  Name:	giphy.gif Views:	0 Size:	1.80 MB ID:	2624756

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc62 View Post

Me too, too long of a wait over opening weekend. Not that I've heard any leaks, but Woody has the same MNF suspicions that I do. NFL likes to use the AFC West for the opening late Monday nighter.
                        it requires enough interest to draw a national audience.
                        VON and the broncos opponents in one of the new stadiums, AFC west rivalry.
                        I see both stadiums making their NFL debut in prime time .
                        Rams may figure into that mix !

Comment

Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post

Yea...it sucks bad. After waiting all off season then you have to wait through Thursday night game, Sunday AM, Sunday Afternoon, Sunday night, and the1st Monday nighter just to get to your game.

Click image for larger version Name:	giphy.gif Views:	0 Size:	1.80 MB ID:	2624756
                          I disagree.
                          MNF bronco game allows me to enjoy the entire NFL week one, commercial free red zone with no concern about my broncos.
                          Then I am filed with all the news, results, replays and activities all the way until kick-off !

Comment

Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post

The Broncos got to wreck the raiders final home game in Oakland, it would be sweet to wreck their first home game in Las Vegas.
                            PERFECT ! open raider stadium with a bronco victory.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X