New England Pretenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
    Hey dip****, it was a play on Drunken getting kicked out of Chief Planet and complaining here. Not my fault you didn't get the reference. The 90? That is for poor people. At least say the 55 freeway. That is OC baby!

But hey, I am a dick. Have fun over at their board. Just don't complain if they do the same here if you are trolling there.
    A different drunk? I've never made a planet profile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
      A different drunk? I've never made a planet profile.
      ! It was one of you yahoos. Maybe DUI? That has "drunk" in it.

Comment

• I bet the Chuggers knock off the Chiefs in SD. Chiefs looks like world beaters against the very bottom of the barrel teams like Washington and Oakland. But when you match KC with a decent team and its a different story.

Their big explosion in Chokeland was almost entirely due to the suckwad defense AND offense of the Raiders. the Fade can move the ball and score a few points but are so adept at multiple backbreaking turn over blunders like McGoin did with those terrible INT throws right into the arms of the KC defenders .. twice right in Berry's hands ... that is why it was such a run away.

And Foles and Philly exposed Oaklands wide open gaps in the screen and short passing game several weeks ago hanging 7 TDs on them with ease!

They made Smith look like Manning for an afternoon, but most any college QB could have hung 5 TDs on Oakland yesterday getting the short screen passes to Charles easily enough and watching the Oakland D fall all over itself as he ambled into the end zone time and again untouched. Not so hard to look like fantasy studs playing against those guys if you have a good run game and screen game.
        Last edited by Hulamau; 12-17-2013, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
          ! It was one of you yahoos. Maybe DUI? That has "drunk" in it.
          Wasn't me. Never felt the need to go over on the planet and wallow in slime. I think it was OTM

Comment

• Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
            I am only concerned about the next team we face
            Then don't come here and participate in a discussion forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
              They also never mention the saints win due to the non call on the obvious hold. They love playing the victim card when it comes to the refs, yet ignore that they are on pace to be the least penalized team in the history of the nfl.
              But, but....that's because they've got the greatest coaches in the history of sports! THEY coach THEIR players not to make mistakes.....

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverISSEAHAWKSCOUNTY View Post
                Hahahaha! Gosh this board is really scared of the Seahawks come February! Move over it's time for us to start counting the titles.
                why aint you on your patriot acct what was it called again ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
                  They also never mention the saints win due to the non call on the obvious hold. They love playing the victim card when it comes to the refs, yet ignore that they are on pace to be the least penalized team in the history of the nfl.
                  With one of the most "physical" DB groups in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by DAN_BRONCO_FAN View Post
                    why aint you on your patriot acct what was it called again ?
                    Clam chowdah/boobsinmytshirtnotfemale or something like that

Comment

• Can't TJ see his IP address? Bobs multiple profiles would easily be exposed by seeing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dedhed View Post
                        The Pats are not the best. I'm more worried about facing the Chiefs and Bengals than the Pats.

The Pats have literally been shut out for 3 weeks until teams go soft on defense and try to run out the clock on offense. Without Gronk, they can't get the ball in the end zone, and they're defense sucks as bad as ours does.

Being in NE, I'm forced to watch all Pats all the time and listen to the delusional and insufferable NE "faithful" pretend their team is anything but mediocre at best.
                        It's understandable how one could think my comment meant "The Pats are the best" -- but the intended definition for "the best" was the 6 top teams (4 division winners + 2 wild cards) in each conference. And of course, you have to play whichever one lands on your schedule.

I'm no Patriot apologist and do not generally make a habit of overvaluing, overstating, or overrating their performance.

Comment

Working...
                        X