New England Pretenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DenverISSEAHAWKSCOUNTY View Post
    The 49ers BARELY beat us last week, and we have owned their ass for 10 years now. No one cares what anyone does. It's all about us, and we will be the next great dynasty everyone talks about. Have fun struggling to win a playoff game lol. Can't wait to destroy ANY AFC Team who comes our way.
    Can't fix stupid

Comment

• How funny would it be if the seahawks choked again in the playoffs. No excuses this year with Home Field throughout lol

Comment

Hahahaha! Gosh this board is really scared of the Seahawks come February! Move over it's time for us to start counting the titles.
        You got to get there first. I realize as a seahawk fan you think HFA is auto SB birth. Seattle road is much tougher.

Comment

• This one fan can make me really hate Seattle. I like Seattle and hope they do well in the NFC. Obviously, this is Clam Chowda reincarnated since his Patriots won't beat Denver in Denver. He has to draw a new line in the sand. Happy trolling.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
            This one fan can make me really hate Seattle. I like Seattle and hope they do well in the NFC. Obviously, this is Clam Chowda reincarnated since his Patriots won't beat Denver in Denver. He has to draw a new line in the sand. Happy trolling.
            Inother words, its Bob

Comment

• This is my favorite commercial right now. I bet SEAHAWKSSUCKCOUNTRYAZZ is the guy pissing on the bus tire. Chitty fans and very overrated team.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ttsx5squWg

Comment

• Originally posted by orangemonkey View Post
                This is my favorite commercial right now. I bet SEAHAWKSSUCKCOUNTRYAZZ is the guy pissing on the bus tire. Chitty fans and very overrated team.

Was this right before the 49ers beat them

Comment

• Originally posted by orangemonkey View Post
                  This is my favorite commercial right now. I bet SEAHAWKSSUCKCOUNTRYAZZ is the guy pissing on the bus tire. Chitty fans and very overrated team.

I wouldn't call the Seahawks overrated. They are good enough to be runner up in the Super Bowl.

Comment

Hahahaha! Gosh this board is really scared of the Seahawks come February! Move over it's time for us to start counting the titties.
                    Can we say that here?

Comment

• Dunno why we're talking about the Seachickens in a thread about New England.

Back to topic: The Patriots Suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueflame View Post
                        Dunno why we're talking about the Seachickens in a thread about New England.

Back to topic: The Patriots Suck!
                        Nice work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
                          Nice work.
                          There's no such thing as "enough" Patriot-bashing.

Comment

• it warms my heart as well.

Comment

• Well, I certainly hope we don't have to face either the Patriots or the Ravens

With luck one of the low-seeded crap teams will pull off an upset so the Broncos won't have to break a sweat in the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Armchair Bronco View Post
                                Well, I certainly hope we don't have to face either the Patriots or the Ravens

With luck one of the low-seeded crap teams will pull off an upset so the Broncos won't have to break a sweat in the playoffs.
                                B.S. Bring on the big boys. Who cares. If we can't beat 'em I certainly have no desire to see another Broncos game in a Superbowl we can't win.

Comment

Working...
                                X