X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New England Pretenders

They just lost to a division rival.

What a bunch of pretenders.

I bet Bill gets fired and they hire Shanahan.

Brady is probably going to retire too.

10-4 losers.

One and done inc.

I hope people realize just how retarded so many people have acted over the whole loss to the Chargers.

We're beat the **** up with injuries and so are they.

**** happens.

It's about putting it together when the postseason starts. Everything else means **** once you clinch a spot.

The same idiots will say...but but but NE was on the road, so that's ok!!!

Comment

Now the Bengals control their own destiny to get the 2 seed.

Comment

NE has 31st ranked run defense. You can't win in the playoffs with a bad defense. They're doooooomed. Should give up now.

Comment

I like this thread.

Comment

Or the other crowd: "Lucky Patriots now won't finish with the unlucky 13-3! I wish Denver could be 12-4!"

Comment

One and done

Comment

Originally posted by Kid A View Post
                Or the other crowd: "Lucky Patriots now won't finish with the unlucky 13-3! I wish Denver could be 12-4!"
                I hate this unlucky 13-3 ****. As if nobody would want a 13 win season cause mojo. We lose in the playoffs, it's not going to be because of 13 win mojo, it'll be because we can't defend

Comment

What does that make us then?

Comment

Like, I get that Brady and Bill have done some good things. But they looked so soft out there today. Letting Tannenhill drive late to win on you? Soft, soft, soft.

The old Super Bowl Pats teams weren't this soft. Soft teams don't win in the playoffs.

Soft.

Comment

Haha, those knuckle****ing cockgrabbers

Comment

Holy shiat, Am I on the faiders message board Keep it classy kids.

Comment

Originally posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
                          I hope people realize just how retarded so many people have acted over the whole loss to the Chargers.
                          The reaction wasn't all retarded ... there was that classy thread congratulating the Chargers for kicking our ass.

Comment

Why everyone's worried about NE when the Bengals are the team will face in the AFC Championship if we make it there and are the more scarier team.

Comment

Originally posted by spiralism View Post
                              I hate this unlucky 13-3 ****. As if nobody would want a 13 win season cause mojo. We lose in the playoffs, it's not going to be because of 13 win mojo, it'll be because we can't defend
                              Plus, I'll wear my lucky Bronco's shirt. They have never lost when I wear it. It was in the laundry Thursday, so I take this loss on my shoulders. Sorry team and fans. Won't happen again.

Comment

Working...
                              X