• Show
Clear All

• Darren Mcfadden arrest video.....sigh

This is worth a watch....

That's some quality glass right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironlung View Post
      That's some quality glass right there.
      Took a hell of a beating before it cracked.

Comment

Why would you tell at someone that drunk? Just cuff his ass and be done.

Comment

Damn, destroyed that flash light. That is a stream light. I have run those over with a car and they have been fine.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaMagnum View Post
            Why would you tell at someone that drunk? Just cuff his ass and be done.
            Why yell at him? That is what bothers you?

Comment

This just makes me sad. He was one of 12 children with a drug addicted mother. He’s one of the lucky few to escape poverty. It seems he will end up back where he started in life.

Comment

What was the white stuff all over his pants? Coke?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoblood32 View Post

Why yell at him? That is what bothers you?
                  You promised me I was on your ignore list. I asked you if I could sign that in blood.

Comment

You promised me I was on your ignore list. I asked you if I could sign that in blood.
                    This stupid site won't allow ignore. You are on it. You are a pathetic know it all gasbag. Really, pathetic you patronizing politically correct idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post
                      What was the white stuff all over his pants? Coke?
                      Well, don't really know anyone that passes out like that while tweaked.

Comment

Well, don't really know anyone that passes out like that while tweaked.
                        Yeah, that’s what I would say too, but what was that?!?! It’s all over!!

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post

Yeah, that’s what I would say too, but what was that?!?! It’s all over!!
                          Not sure. It probably is. Just spilled all over him. Can you believe there are idiots out there wondering why the cops wouldn't just calmly arrest him and wondering why they were yelling at him?

Can you believe there are actual people like that? To people like that, the cops were being racist.

Yes, people like that consider themselves smart too.

Why doesn't the ignore feature on this site work? Anyone know?

Comment

This stupid site won't allow ignore. You are on it. You are a pathetic know it all gasbag. Really, pathetic you patronizing politically correct idiot.
                            I don't know it all, just a hell of a lot more than you. It's hard not to patronize you. You are on a 7th grade level. How am I supposed to treat you?

Comment

I don't know it all, just a hell of a lot more than you. It's hard not to patronize you. You are on a 7th grade level. How am I supposed to treat you?
                              You are a pompous windbag. Tell us all about how bad it was how the white cops yelled at the poor black man.

Probably make more in interest in a month than you will in a lifetime.

Now, go find a wine glass, fart in it, and just sniff.

Comment

Working...
                              X