Joe Theismann VS Alex Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Theismann VS Alex Smith

This just popped up on my Facebook feed. This was pretty crazy.
    Attached Files

good stuff here

Alex Smith's comeback: Inside the fight to save the QB's leg and life

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ve-qb-leg-lifeDo

photos of Smith's leg. For mature audiences only!

https://dailysnark.com/alex-smiths-l...ttached-to-it/

Comment

Insane story. It was worse than Theismann because of the infection.

Comment

his leg AFTER all those surgeries and the apparatus removed looked like a pate` more than a human leg !

I cant believe alex actually has a functionung leg attached to his body !
        and yet I can still vividly rfemember the horrified reaction of LT maybe the most violent player in football after he crushed joe theisman.

foorball is no game for the weak, and fans should rethink calling players "useless" or worthless" because they did not make the pro bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
          This just popped up on my Facebook feed. This was pretty crazy.
          we all need to remember these occasions next time we have a chance to take an O lineman.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

we all need to remember these occasions next time we have a chance to take an O lineman.
            Out of curiosity, I looked up the starting LT in that 2018 game. It was Ty Nsekhe, an undrafted guy from Texas State. That game was only his 14th career start at age 33. He played in his first two NFL games (a total of 8 snaps) when he was 27, then his 3rd game was when he was 30.

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
              WOW, those photos are ......YUCK !

Comment

I was watching when Theisman went down. It was horrible to see -- That was Theisman's final play.

Like when McCaffery had his break. It's a shocker to see to the leg snap like that.

Comment

I had a customer tell me Theismann was is the crowd when Alex Smith went down. Does anyone know if this is true ??

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                    I had a customer tell me Theismann was is the crowd when Alex Smith went down. Does anyone know if this is true ??
                    I think he was actually a guest on a broadcast, TV or Radio when it happened.

Comment

... maybe I recall a shot of theisman in the owners box when smith was injured ?

Comment

Working...
                      X