Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Dolphins!

Stomp some Patriot teeth.

I don't have it in me to root for the Raiders but I will say I won't mind if they win today...

I don't see the Pats losing to the Fins, although they are 3 point underdogs.

I'm the biggest Ravens fan there is though, which is hilarious for so many reasons. I think they have the best shot at beating the Pats, especially with no Gronk. You win again, God.

Comment

Raiders need to win. It's more important to win the division than 1 seed. A bye is desperately needed instead of having to play an extra playoff game.

Comment

We're not rooting for the Raiders to win.

We are rooting for the Chiefs to lose, it just happens that they play the Raiders.

Go Dolphins!

Comment

The fins can beat pats. Unfortunately, they can't beat goodell and the refs.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing Ravens win either.

Imagine the **** storm on Chiefs Planet if they losing out and miss the playoffs?

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
              Raiders need to win. It's more important to win the division than 1 seed. A bye is desperately needed instead of having to play an extra playoff game.
              I could root for the Raiders. They are not going to the playoffs and another win means a worse draft pick. They are 4-9 so a 6-10 record still sucks, gets them farther from the #1 pick and another season of a non winning season. PERFECT!

Comment

The very small silver lining of a Broncos loss on a Thursday is giving me a game to care about on Sunday.

Comment

Please let the Patriots lose so that we can still control the #1 seed and have this place go back to normal. I knew it was bad but I didn't know it was "let's start Tebow threads" bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratboy View Post

Imagine the **** storm on Chiefs Planet if they losing out and miss the playoffs?
                    Yep, it'll be like the OM after the Broncos lose just their 3rd out of last 25 regular season games.

Comment

I could be wrong, but I just don't think the Raiders have much of a shot today.

The Dolphins, on the other hand, could pull it off.

Comment

Dolphins, Raiders will win today..

Comment

Originally posted by go_broncos View Post

Kiss of death...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dude View Post
                            I could be wrong, but I just don't think the Raiders have much of a shot today.

The Dolphins, on the other hand, could pull it off.
                            Division rivalry, you always have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by go_broncos View Post
                              Thanks for the jinx, asshat.

Comment

Working...
                              X