OT- Bikini Coffee Shops.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT- Bikini Coffee Shops.

I just want to take a few seconds from all the negativity on this board. I mean for Christs sakes we are only 11-3. I understand that's just simply is not acceptable . I mean really only 11-3. . I say Nay nay my friend . Unexceptionably poor effort by the whole organization. I bet the whole Foxy heart attack was just a set up to take away attention from just how ****ty we are doing this year.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TQXuazYI_YU" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>:

So on that note.

Thank you God, Buddha or who ever you believe in for coming up with the idea of a Smoking hot Goddess in a G-sting that not only serves me coffee in the morning, never complains and is always happy to see me while planting those big gazaungas over the counter to take my order.

Merry Christmas All ! Hoping everyone a Happy Holiday Season.
    Last edited by Quoydogs; 12-14-2013, 10:48 AM.

The team is playing like Betty White out there maybe they need to eat a snickers...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bXL8QPWLbBo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Wait... Where is this Bikini Coffee Shop?

Comment

Those bikini coffee shops went up in flames in the areas I live.

Comment

Originally posted by Swedish Extrovert View Post
          There is one in Falcon, CO. If you go, tell my 18 year old bro to go home. He's the one driving a dropped S10 with painted flames.

Yes, he bought it that way.

Comment

No pics please!

Comment

Well I think they're the best thing since apple pie. ( Spicy apple pie was there flavor of the day too ) . Oh and it's on the road I drive to work on as well. God bless America and God bless the woman that are will to degrade them selves to make my day a little better. Tis the season.

Comment

Originally posted by pricejj View Post
                There is one in Falcon, CO. If you go, tell my 18 year old bro to go home. He's the one driving a dropped S10 with painted flames.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachm...1&d=1387045551
                Attached Files

Comment

Yes, except teal. And fitted with some kind of exhaust that makes it sound like a monster truck.

Comment

I'll have a Double Decaf if you're going.

Comment

I know of one in Ft. Mohave, AZ. It's across the street from a strip club.

Comment

Originally posted by pricejj View Post

With the cobra stickers on each door?

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                          I'll have a Double Decaf if you're going.
                          I know you said decaf, but weren't you really thinking latte?

A big pair of double lattes?

Comment

Originally posted by Swedish Extrovert View Post
                            It's kind of like the naked Broncos cheerleaders that TJ promised us way back in 2001 to get folks to join this site. I'm still waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason in LA View Post
                              It's kind of like the naked Broncos cheerleaders that TJ promised us way back in 2001 to get folks to join this site. I'm still waiting.
                              Would those cheerleaders be wearing tshirts and hats from the Mane too?

Comment

Working...
                              X