Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guys need to get it together. Asking fox to be fired STOP THAT. NE why are you worried?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys need to get it together. Asking fox to be fired STOP THAT. NE why are you worried?

Asking for Fox to be gone if we go one and done.....stop being so dramatic, if we went one and done fox does not deserve to get fired, and stop worrying so much after one loss we probably wont go one and done.

Remember how good we got it as Broncos fans, look what we came from

Look at the adversity the Broncos organization as a whole as overcome in the last couple of years, that whole sh*t storm that blew through town with McDaniels should of probably set us back years, instead Bowlen hires John Elway to run the team and we were lucky enough to get a coach like John Fox to be available the same year we were needing a coach then we were lucky enough to get a QB like Peyton Manning who people sometimes wanna throw under the bus from time to time without Manning we are nothing. Those hirings and signings got Broncos fans a free pass to Superbowl glory.

John Fox is a hell of a coach when especially when his team can have the lead. Defense minded head coach with a great eye for assembling a nice supporting cast of staff members to help him achieve his goal. Hell he won with Tebow thats pretty impressive.

If your dumb enough to want Fox replaced then you truly need your head checked. It doesn't get much better than Fox in terms of veteran head coaches on the market goes, and I don't think you want another up and coming position coach we all know how that goes.....

John Fox is a good match for our situation and hes a good bet to be the coach for the next couple of years even when Manning is gone. Fox is a players coach who the players love to play for and hes not losing the locker room anytime soon.

This team needed a loss like this it just makes them better it makes them hungrier they will take the adversity and over come it.

Stop fearing the Pats they aren't playoff ready. 14-2 no different than 13-3 other than one stupid loss, who cares if the Patriots are the one seed now, they have a great chance at losing @Miami, or @Baltimore without Gronk and even if they don't there is no telling if they could even get past the divisional round without Gronk. Hell we all know without Gronk NE was done in that game we played them in. We are still the favorite in the AFC by a long shot and rightfully so. Pats are a walking fraud thats been having a stroke of good luck on their side at the end of games.
    Last edited by KevinJames; 12-13-2013, 07:46 PM.

That's right!

/Slow clap

Comment

It is amazing the bile that gets spewed here after a loss. Almost like the posters who lead the "we is horribull" brigade save up specifically for the losses. It makes me think the 2010 4-12 year was probably the best time of their lives.

Comment

Fans have gotten spoiled with Manning and all the regular season success.

Comment

Agreed!

Comment

Yeah, I don't get all this doom and gloom bull****.

In 1997 after the Jax season we were a ****ing Wildcard. A WILDCARD. Imagine the ****ing insanity on here if that's what happened.

Comment

I don't think get gents canned with a one and done. But the stench on Defense and ST rolls up to him, so he better nip that mess or this talk will continue.

Comment

Originally posted by UberBroncoMan View Post

In 1997 after the Jax season we were a ****ing Wildcard. A WILDCARD. Imagine the ****ing insanity on here if that's what happened.
                You don't get the doom and gloom... Were 11-3, oh my god!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UberBroncoMan View Post

I remember people were melting down in Colorado back then (I was too). Especially the local radio guys, dear God it was bad. Can't imagine it on the Mane like that.

Comment

Worst thread title ever, makes zero sense.

Now on being 11-3, the record is good, but it is how the _fense is getting exposed every week that is alarming. Fool your self all you want, but if you think this D has a switch it is going to flip after 14 games and become better, you are a fool.

Comment

Agree about Fox
                      It would be a mistake to overreact and fire him

He has done a good job assembling a quality coaching staff and quality roster(I think)

Injuries have really screwed us over though

Disagree about needing a loss
                      Dont really buy the whole "moral victory" stuff
                      Still think we get the 1 seed as New England will most likely lose in Baltimore and may lose in Miami as well

Comment

I think it's pretty ridiculous asking if Fox would get fired, but it's not just one loss. It's a telling game on where this team is at. Whether it be a result of injury, bonehead mistakes, coaching rotations, bad execution etc. this team is not ready to win a playoff game in current state. Relying on the offense to score 30-40 points plus a game is ridiculous. That might work in the regular season but that ain't working in the playoffs.

Those late 90s teams were FAR more balanced than this team. Anything can happen though and Fox isn't the problem. Sure he has his weekly what the F moment in a game , but this is on a bad defense, and one of the worst special teams I've ever seen. Some of this is due to injury, but others saw these problems in March and wanted the team to do something about it. Hoping Irving was the answer at MLB? We knew he wasn't. Thinking Safety was solid? We knew it wasn't. Assuming there would be consistent pressure at the QB after Dumervil left? We knew there wouldn't be. Thank god we have a historic offense this year, cause if they weren't scoring 30 plus a game we wouldn't even be a playoff team.

As far as needing a loss? Not this time of year. Teams that win SBs go into the playoffs hot. Ravens are the exception of losing late then heating up. But id rather see a team clicking on all cylinders than one who doesn't even put the right numbers of players on the field.
                        Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic2; 12-14-2013, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OBF1 View Post
                          Worst thread title ever, makes zero sense.

Now on being 11-3, the record is good, but it is how the _fense is getting exposed every week that is alarming. Fool your self all you want, but if you think this D has a switch it is going to flip after 14 games and become better, you are a fool.
                          They're on the field, ALOT. Maybe we adopt the Chargers strategy... Keep your banged up, undisciplined, confused Defense off the field?

Comment

Good post, DB. The "fire Fox" stuff isn't necessary (yet), but the "doom and gloom" exists for a reason. Those who have been paying attention not just this week but all season know that this isn't a defense that's likely to get you to February. I appreciate the optimism from those who either don't see it or don't want to see it but that unfortunately doesn't make it go away. Let's just hope they can get it fixed in the next few weeks. Regarding the thread title, it's the team that needs to "get it together", as much as (or more than) the fans.

Comment

You people have absolutely 0 perspective.

3 losses.

Comment

Working...
                              X