No announcement yet.

Congratulations Chargers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's no doubt about it. They beat us. I said, in the game thread, that Denver HAS to know where Keenan Allen is, on the field, at ALL TIMES. I remember him tearing up the Chiefs secondary, and he did the same to us...

Comment

yep, and they will sweep kfc too and perhaps make a wild card slot. Like I've said from the beginning, they are the 2nd best team in the AFCW.

Comment

**** the Chargers, I hope the Raiders and Chiefs knock them out

Comment

Yup. They played mistake free and hard on the road on a short week. McCoy is going to be an excellent head coach for you guys.

Comment

**** THE WHALES VAGINA
            Attached Files

Comment

enjoy another awesome offseason!
              Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Seriously militia. Earlier we had guys thanking the bastards for beating us as if we needed a wake up call. Now we have guys bending over, sucking them off and offering congrats?

Maybe it is time to just put a dome over Mile High and really finish things off!

Forget Omane tshirts. Sounds like Orange Isotoner gloves and ear muffs would be a hit for the next game.

Mock wake the hell up. If you can hear me log in! This place needs an ass kicking.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                  Last edited by Meck77; 12-13-2013, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Meck77 View Post
                    Seriously militia. Earlier we had guys thanking the bastards for beating us as if we needed a wake up call. Now we are bending over, sucking them off and offering congrats?

Maybe it is time to just put a dome over Mile High and really finish things off!

Forget Omane tshirts. Sounds like Orange Isotoner gloves and ear muffs would be a hit for the next game.
                    hey you! you better not be standing during the game!

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wO_MYX_Oto0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
                        yep, and they will sweep kfc too and perhaps make a wild card slot. Like I've said from the beginning, they are the 2nd best team in the AFCW.
                        I'm sure they will sweep us considering the fact that we should have the 5th seed locked up on Sunday and in the last week of the season we won't have anything to play for so we'll be resting everybody

Comment

We will be just fine...and if you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it.

Congrats to San Deigo...something's not right but you still win...
                          Attached Files

Comment

I wouldn't be afraid to see them in the postseason. I think Cincinnati is more dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by KCStud View Post
                              I'm sure they will sweep us considering the fact that we should have the 5th seed locked up on Sunday and in the last week of the season we won't have anything to play for so we'll be resting everybody

Comment

this thread will be known as the electric suckoff

Comment

Working...
                                X