Message of hope from a teacher in China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message of hope from a teacher in China

Ignore the politics everyone. Ignore the negative. Ignore this board if you have to. Let's get through this. Then we can get back to the stupid crap we waste our lives with.

Let's build our immune systems by being positive rather than spreading anxiety.

We will be driven insane.

I’m always positive. Positive you guys are giant pusswaffles

Comment

Originally posted by OABB View Post
      I’m always positive. Positive you guys are giant pusswaffles
      OABB, you are always positive?
      What about VD tests?

Hahaha...

Comment

So funny when I think of the game threads. I walk in there Denver down 3-0 in the first quarter and half the board has already thrown in the towel.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoblood32 View Post

Ignore the politics everyone. Ignore the negative. Ignore this board if you have to. Let's get through this. Then we can get back to the stupid crap we waste our lives with.

Let's build our immune systems by being positive rather than spreading anxiety.

We will be driven insane.
          Speak for yourself man.. I can talk politics and observe what's going on without stressing out much. Then again I didn't vote for or ever support small hands lord and savior so my conscience is clean on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by rbackfactory80 View Post
            So funny when I think of the game threads. I walk in there Denver down 3-0 in the first quarter and half the board has already thrown in the towel.
            making it sound like we were supposed to believe in Flacco or Keenum.
            Do you know us? We believed in the 3rd string QB more than both those dudes combined.

Comment

Working...
            X