3 truths from last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 truths from last night

1. Mike McCoy knows how to prepare his team to play the Broncos ,his former team.

2. Our defense had inferior players playing. 6 of our d starters were undrafted.

3. You can't draw too many conclusions from a week 15 Thursday night game.

Oh, the 3 truths. I smell a McGruder reference.

First two have been known since we played SD earlier in the season. #3 doesn't change #2.

I would say 4. We miss Welker.

Comment

Webster Blows Cock

Comment

4 Truths:

1. Better not turn it over more than the opponent (lost)
        2. Better stop the opposing team on 3rd down (lost)
        3. Mental mistakes continue to burn this team, i.e., coaching staff this is on you.
        4. Leadership makes a big difference. Offense has a leader, they are the best unit in the league. Special Teams & Defense clearly do not right now. Who's our defensive leader? It's not Woodyard… i thought it was him. The coaching staff cut his balls off apparently. It can't be Von Miller, he's a druggy and nobody trusts him to be a leader because he lied to their face. Champ Bailey has checked out physically and mentally. I doubt we see him return this year.

This team has no leadership on the defensive side of the ball and until they develop that… we will not be great and it will be tough for us to win the super bowl. Look at any great teams that win the super bowl… Denver in 97' & 98'… loaded with leaders on both sides of the ball. Baltimore last year… Boldin, Lewis, Flacco, Rice. Whomever has good coaching, talent and leadership on all sides of their team most likely will win the super bowl. Not looking good for Denver. Somebody needs to step up.

Comment

By the way, is it true that if we tie with NE and KC, KC takes the top seed?

Comment

Originally posted by bpc View Post
            4 Truths:

3. Mental mistakes continue to burn this team, i.e., coaching staff this is on you.
            4. Leadership makes a big difference. Offense has a leader, they are the best unit in the league. Special Teams & Defense clearly do not right now. Who's our defensive leader? It's not Woodyard… i thought it was him. The coaching staff cut his balls off apparently. It can't be Von Miller, he's a druggy and nobody trusts him to be a leader because he lied to their face. Champ Bailey has checked out physically and mentally. I doubt we see him return this year.

This team has no leadership on the defensive side of the ball and until they develop that… we will not be great and it will be tough for us to win the super bowl. Look at any great teams that win the super bowl… Denver in 97' & 98'… loaded with leaders on both sides of the ball. Baltimore last year… Boldin, Lewis, Flacco, Rice. Whomever has good coaching, talent and leadership on all sides of their team most likely will win the super bowl. Not looking good for Denver. Somebody needs to step up.
            Grand slam.

Comment

1. Draft D
              2. Draft D
              3. Draft D
              4. Draft D

Its too bad we need $$$ for O side in 14.

Comment

Originally posted by bpc View Post
                4 Truths:

Our coaches aren't responsible for our d being overmatched physically pretty much the whole night

Comment

We need to play with intensity.
                  SD played well on defense, but did not have the intensity level of Seattle.
                  If we're fortunate enough to make it to the SB and find us playing the Seahawks, we wouldn't stand a chance in hell to win that game if we don't pick up the intensity level and enthusiasm on this team

Comment

Originally posted by ATL-Eric View Post
                    Our coaches aren't responsible for our d being overmatched physically pretty much the whole night
                    Actually, yes, they are.

They put the players they want out on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
                      Actually, yes, they are.

They put the players they want out on the field.
                      So what if they all stink? You're wrong

Comment

That's BS. I see every year where NE has brutal injuries to their defensive unit… Ty Law, Willie McGinnest, Tedy Bruschi, Ted Johnson, all their injuries this year, yet they out-scheme and stop teams on offense. Hell, look at what they did to us missing two or three of their top defenders. Why is that? It's COACHING. It's having a finger on the pulse of when to call a game changing play. Our coaches don't have that pulse for the situation. I see JDR line up the same **** most snaps. When he gets burned a few times, he snaps and calls a full boat blitz. I KNEW WHEN IT WAS COMING LAST NIGHT. Apparently the chargers did do because Harris gave it away predictably pre-snap, the safety rolled over his assignment, 10-12 yards off the LOS, they called a screen, get the ball out quick for a 15-20 yd play.

If you're getting smashed up front and the run game is killing you, better start dialing up some zone pressures and run blitzes. I haven't counted, but I have to imagine SD was very predictable last night. Run 1st, run 2nd, expose Denver's secondary on 3rd down, repeat. JDR/Fox got owned last night. Our guys had no chance out there.

Comment

Originally posted by ATL-Eric View Post
                          They're certainly responsible for full retard blunders like 12 men on the field. Twice.

Comment

We are missing Wolfe, Vickerson, Champ and Raheem....These guys are important to playing good d......................not to mention Welker missing.

Julius Thomas got owned last night.

TRUE: Mike McCoy is an good coach.

The way the SD defense was playing us last night, Hillman would have been the guy to have. They were giving the underneath stuff to our RBs. Knowshon couldnt make a slug miss but has great hands along with his pass protection. Montee Ball has a little more wiggle but has hands of stone.

Hillman is the guy we needed last night..........without his fumble problems.
                            Along with Welker. The underneath is his home.

We need to get healthy by playoffs!

Comment

Originally posted by Flex Gunmetal View Post
                              They're certainly responsible for full retard blunders like 12 men on the field. THRICE.

FYP

Comment

Working...
                              X