Cowherd today on Broncos 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowherd today on Broncos 2020

Regardless of what you think of Colin Cowherd, he is high on the Broncos for 2020...
    (Got it changed to Public view)

Last edited by Bronc62; 03-18-2020, 07:42 PM.

Video unavailable, set to private

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
      Video unavailable, set to private
      Thanks; I'll get it changed.

Comment

All hinges on how well Lock plays.

Comment

All hinges on how Schumer's offense helps him play. Lots of other moving parts in football.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
            I agree, but I think all he has to do to keep the rest of the team motivated is to prove to them in the offseason, and season, that last year was not a fluke. In other words, keep improving even a little bit, each day, each game. I saw enough from him last year that I believe he will do that, as a minimum.

Comment

I was going to say it all hinges on the Broncos scoring more points than their opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Paladin View Post
                All hinges on how Schumer's offense helps him play. Lots of other moving parts in football.
                But one part that makes it happen. Lock plays like **** Denver will win 5 games give or take. If he takes off and really plays well they can be in double digit wins and get a wild card.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc62 View Post
                  Regardless of what you think of Colin Cowherd, he is high on the Broncos for 2020...
                  (Got it changed to Public view)

Of course he is. Now that he can't slobber Brady's knob every five minutes, he needs a new stud to salivate over. Who better than our DHCL?

Comment

Seriously, do we think there is going to be a season? Maybe I am overreacting here, but are we really confident with that? Someone tell me why so I can breathe easier?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoblood32 View Post
                      Seriously, do we think there is going to be a season? Maybe I am overreacting here, but are we really confident with that? Someone tell me why so I can breathe easier?

Thanks
                      You can ask that question all day long and you won't get a good answer either way. The news changes by the day!

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                        Agreed. So much comes down to this. If he can improve and build on his 5 games from 2019, we could very easily win 10 to 12 games in 2020. If he regresses, or cannot make adjustments as team adjust to him, we will likely endure another sub .500 season.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoblood32 View Post

Thanks
                          Like SOLL said above, it's hard to say right now. Changes all the time. At the very least, though, I'd expect a delayed start to training camps. June and July are going to be bad. Even after the first big wave of infection peaks and then drops off, we are probably looking at two or three more waves over the next 18 months. At least that's what some of the models show.

My best guess is that we'll see a late start and a shortened season with restricted access to stadiums, followed by at least one big interruption. But it's still possible things get so bad that they just cancel 2020 altogether. Either way, it creates some issues for the 2021 draft. What order do they use? What players are eligible? How does it all affect contracts and free agent availability, TV contracts, the player's union, etc. ? It's a mess.

For now, I think the teams just treat FA and the draft as they normally would, because what else can they really do?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dude View Post

Like SOLL said above, it's hard to say right now. Changes all the time. At the very least, though, I'd expect a delayed start to training camps. June and July are going to be bad. Even after the first big wave of infection peaks and then drops off, we are probably looking at two or three more waves over the next 18 months. At least that's what some of the models show.

My best guess is that we'll see a late start and a shortened season with restricted access to stadiums, followed by at least one big interruption. But it's still possible things get so bad that they just cancel 2020 altogether. Either way, it creates some issues for the 2021 draft. What order do they use? What players are eligible? How does it all affect contracts and free agent availability, TV contracts, the player's union, etc. ? It's a mess.

For now, I think the teams just treat FA and the draft as they normally would, because what else can they really do?
                            With the news out today about the anti-malaria drugs working on it, likely to see things return to normal sooner rather than later (still in for a rough couple of weeks though)

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post

With the news out today about the anti-malaria drugs working on it, likely to see things return to normal sooner rather than later (still in for a rough couple of weeks though)
                              Is that real news or did Trump say it? No offense.

Comment

Working...
                              X