Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harris to the Chargers

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...b-chris-harris

Goodbye sweet prince. Not sure why you went to that crappy franchise.
    Last edited by Chris; 03-18-2020, 02:43 PM.

Prayers said for you bro.

Harris: I want to go somewhere I can win, I don't care about the money
    Also Harris: I'm signing with a team that has no QB

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
      Prayers said for you bro.

Harris: I want to go somewhere I can win, I don't care about the money
      Also Harris: I'm signing with a team that has no QB
      Thanks. Removed that part so as not to detract from the news. We're all here for distraction!

Comment

Somewhat surprised, the market must have been quite bad for him.

Comment

took less money than the broncos offered him to go to a division rival.

Comment

Harris jr was good with the NFZ, thanks for your service, but I am also glad that Harris Jr can take his complaints with him too.

Comment

Yeah, this makes no sense. Broncos are on the rise if Lock can pan out. Bridges burnt obviously.

Comment

If you look at how everything has played out since Chris first started skipping practices last year, he took a massive L. I happen to like the guy so I wanted to see him break the bank and send a comp 3rd our way.

Comment

Originally posted by MplsBronco View Post
                  Yeah, this makes no sense. Broncos are on the rise if Lock can pan out. Bridges burnt obviously.
                  I mean maybe the guy just wants to play his last few seasons in San Diego and have a nice house with ocean views to come home to each night?!

Comment

Wonder if it hurt when reality slapped him in the face.....he legit thought he was gonna get 13-15 per....greatly respect chris and his game and what he’s done for us....but Elway valued him correctly...wish he would have stayed especially since he was offered an olive branch of an extra 3m when we gained nothing by doing it other than a show of good faith....but I guess it was time to move on

Comment

Originally posted by denverdude View Post

I mean maybe the guy just wants to play his last few seasons in San Diego and have a nice house with ocean views to come home to each night?!
                      It's going to be a long commute from San Diego.

Comment

Chargers play out of Inglewood.

Maybe CHJ just realized he was finally able to get high and his big mouth was gonna move him out of legality? Probably wanted to move to another state with legal weed. He must already be high because he thinks 25 is less than 20.

Comment

Originally posted by denverdude View Post

Sorry nice house with ocean views cost multi million, Harris Jr first 10 Mil might not be enough to get one in Newport Beach cause Chargers training facility is in Costa Mesa.

Comment

I've always been a Harris fan and appreciate what he did for the Broncos, but he really played himself. Before the trade deadline, he was offered a two year, $27 million contract and he turned it down. Dude just got two years, $20.5 million from the Chargers. And the Broncos didn't do him wrong. When he complained last offseason about being underpaid, they gave him a $3 million pay raise.

Comment

Harris is a great player, a great guy with an awesome personality.
                              I wish him the best. Not sure why fans are now degrading him...
                              I personally think he’s at where Chanp was in his final year of his career where very few saw he was done.
                              Harris may not have much left in the tank to cover the elite for the next 3 years, so I understand the move.

Comment

Working...
                              X