Looks like Jano is out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Jano is out.

Looks like they are trading one of my favorite broncos. Dude was a stud. This is a BIG ****ING MISTAKE !!!!

The Broncos have reportedly agreed to trade fullback Andy Janovich to the Cleveland Browns for a 2021 seventh-round draft pick, KUSA's Mike Klis reported Tuesday.

Last year he went in and we started winning , he went out and we started losing.

https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/m...nth-round-pick

Run game looked terrible without him.

Comment

For Brady Quinn?

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
        Dude this just sucks.

Comment

I'm assuming Shurmur's offense doesn't use a FB

Comment

Originally posted by Big Cheeze View Post
            I'm assuming Shurmur's offense doesn't use a FB
            Shurmur is worthless!

Comment

Yeah, that wasn’t a coincidence. I know Shurmur likes using 11 personnel, which is probably why Jano got traded. I’m bummed. He was one of my favorite players.

Comment

Was wondering what they were gonna do with him since shurmur doesn’t use one

couldn’t have gotten a pick this year?

Comment

Needed that Flacco extension to sign Jano

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                    Was wondering what they were gonna do with him since shurmur doesn’t use one

couldn’t have gotten a pick this year?
                    I loved Jano, but he was a FB, a dying breed in the NFL today. We're lucky we got anything for him to be honest.

Comment

Jano is a fan favorite, but he doesn’t fit the new system, and reason to have him take up a roster spot. This is not unexpected. Comparing last year’s running game w/ or w/o him, is irrelevant because that system features a FB for the running game, and Schumer’s doesn’t. If Shumur needs a blocking back to line up, he will use a TE.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post

I loved Jano, but he was a FB, a dying breed in the NFL today. We're lucky we got anything for him to be honest.
                        The writing was on the wall as soon as we brought in Shurmur. Now, we just need to find an H-back style TE that can block from the backfield, then flex out.

Its not a bad thing if we find the right player. We might find someone a lot more productive for this offense.

Comment

that type of offense struggles without a FB. Drew Lock went 4-1 without him

Comment

broncos did him dirty. took away his fa choice. this front office is ****.

Comment

OMane and the FB BS. Like Jano as a person and would love to drink Busch and hunt with him but FB is a tough unique position. Plus he seems to get hurt.

Comment

Working...
                              X