Brady officially leaves New England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady officially leaves New England

He posted on IG that he is moving on. At time of post, no decision on landing spot, but word is that the Chargers and Bucs have both offered 30 mil per.

Wow! I didn't think he'd actually leave NE.

Comment

I wonder who’s taking his place. Maybe Teddy Bridgewater? That would be a good landing spot but I hope it’s like Andy Dalton or Jameis Winston.

Comment

Brady in LA makes too much sense.
        Chargers have talent everywhere and high draft picks. Tom has maybe two good years left .

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post
          Brady in LA makes too much sense.
          Chargers have talent everywhere and high draft picks. Tom has maybe two good years left .
          And a brand new stadium.

Comment

I would have liked ManningBrady on MNF telecast... Have to wait a couple more years.

Comment

NE @ LAC on this years schedule

Comment

Chargers can go from a 38 year old washed up QB to a 42 year old washed up QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post
                  But the 42 prbly won’t throw as many INT and lose games

Comment

TB @ NE on the schedule for 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdawg26 View Post
                      I wonder who’s taking his place. Maybe Teddy Bridgewater? That would be a good landing spot but I hope it’s like Andy Dalton or Jameis Winston.
                      Dalton will keep that team winning, I hope they get winston they deserve that finger sucking wak job !
                      Brady is a fool. He will go out like willie mays.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post
                        CHARGERS have ZERO Identity ! never mind WINS the chargers need the PR hit that is BRADY !
                        not to fill seats, those will be filled regardless, but for this team to have ANY fan base they need to justify fan interest, BRADY would definatly do that !

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdawg26 View Post
                          bridgewater or dalton would do well

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post

But the 42 prbly won’t throw as many INT and lose games
                            We'll see. He may just be ineffective, hard to say which is worse. He'll be in a new system for the first time in his career at age 42. No receivers with multiple seasons worth of continuity. Plus coming off one his least productive seasons: Lowest YPG since 2010, lowest passing TD's since 2006, lowest completion % since 2004, lowest YPA since 2002, and lowest TD% of his career.

Hey Chargers, Johnny Unitas ring a bell?

Comment

Please be LA. What a time to be alive🤣. Belichick about to prove he he was just a system qb and the sparklers are about to be the league’s joke.

Comment

Working...
                              X