Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos sign C/G Graham Glasgow (4 years, 44 million - 26 gtd.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• socalorado
    replied
    Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post

Hennesey is also being looked at.
    If Hennesey is who Munchak wants, then it’s all good.

Leave a comment:

• mhgaffney
    replied
    Originally posted by Perfusionist View Post

Yep. If we are going in round 2 for one, I hope it's either Ruiz or Cushenberry. If they wait till day 3, then Tyler Biadascz
    Hennesey is also being looked at.

Leave a comment:

• Guess Who
    replied
    Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post

He signed with the Jets 11 days ago.
    oh bummer

Leave a comment:

• Perfusionist
    replied
    Originally posted by socalorado View Post

It’s a really good draft for C. Should be a good one at 46
    Yep. If we are going in round 2 for one, I hope it's either Ruiz or Cushenberry. If they wait till day 3, then Tyler Biadascz

Leave a comment:

• socalorado
    replied
    Originally posted by Perfusionist View Post
    Fangio said in a 1 on 1 report that he views Glasgow as the guard. We must really like Pat Morris enough to trust him to snap the ball to and protect Lock, or we are going to be going C way earlier in the draft than we think.
    It’s a really good draft for C. Should be a good one at 46

Leave a comment:

• Perfusionist
    replied
    Fangio said in a 1 on 1 report that he views Glasgow as the guard. We must really like Pat Morris enough to trust him to snap the ball to and protect Lock, or we are going to be going C way earlier in the draft than we think.

Leave a comment:

• Aztec Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
    I don't know why all the hate on McGovern. I like the guy. He is young and getting better. I think Denver should resign him if possible.
    He signed with the Jets 11 days ago.

Leave a comment:

• Guess Who
    replied
    I don't know why all the hate on McGovern. I like the guy. He is young and getting better. I think Denver should resign him if possible.

Leave a comment:

• Requiem
    replied
    Originally posted by Carmelo15 View Post
    2020 base is only $2.5M and signing bonus was $12M. Cap hit for 2020 is only $6M
    Basically replicating Saffold's deal from last year (highest G contract) but with more signing bonus / guaranteed money. Essentially a three-year deal anyways.

Leave a comment:

• sgbfan
    replied
    Originally posted by socalorado View Post

And he can ply C at a high level at a moments notice as well. Hell, he played all along the o line at MICH.
    Yep Glasgow and Morris/ Wilkinson/Rookie is better than McGovern and Leary. We upgraded the interior OL, and Risner will only get better.

Leave a comment:

• socalorado
    replied
    Originally posted by sgbfan View Post

We're don't think of him as all pro, we think of him as a very consistent, healthy player, who is a clear upgrade from McGovern. He's the 10th highest paid guard in the nfl. He's not all pro, but just below pro bowl caliber (only 8 pro bowl guards every year) and that's fine.
    And he can ply C at a high level at a moments notice as well. Hell, he played all along the o line at MICH.

Leave a comment:

• sgbfan
    replied
    Originally posted by uplink View Post
    Seems everyone wants to crown this guy as an all pro caliber player. Hard not to forget though that the team he played for, the Lions, didn't think this way about him. They saw him for 4 years and didn't really even think of him as an every down starter. Probably broncos are just getting an average guard, which isn't bad.
    We don't think of him as all pro, we think of him as a very consistent, healthy player, who is a clear upgrade from McGovern. He's the 10th highest paid guard in the nfl. He's not all pro, but just below pro bowl caliber (only 8 pro bowl guards every year) and that's fine.
    Last edited by sgbfan; 03-27-2020, 12:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• uplink
    replied
    Seems everyone wants to crown this guy as an all pro caliber player. Hard not to forget though that the team he played for, the Lions, didn't think this way about him. They saw him for 4 years and didn't really even think of him as an every down starter. Probably broncos are just getting an average guard, which isn't bad.

Leave a comment:

• Carmelo15
    replied
    2020 base is only $2.5M and signing bonus was $12M. Cap hit for 2020 is only $6M

Leave a comment:

• TonyR
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X