Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos sign C/G Graham Glasgow (4 years, 44 million - 26 gtd.)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by Requiem View Post
    Don't trade up with the 49ers. Don't trade up for a WR.
    Exactly. Trade BACK for a WR. Jefferson at 20

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by Requiem View Post
      Don't trade up with the 49ers. Don't trade up for a WR.
      I don’t want a trade up or down. I’m cushy at 15.

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

        I don’t want a trade up or down. I’m cushy at 15.
        I’m good with that too. Use the picks later to trade back up.

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by Requiem View Post
          Don't trade up with the 49ers. Don't trade up for a WR.
          If you could do it for a 4th, I wouldn't hate it, but it would have to be for Lamb or Jeudy. I'm just not that all in on Ruggs to trade up for him.

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

            I don’t want a trade up or down. I’m cushy at 15.
            I concur. Stay pat at 15 and draft BPA.

            Comment


            • #81
              I don’t know about you guys(actually I’m sure you agree) but it feels damn good just to talk sports and Broncos FA today.

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by sgbfan View Post

                If you could do it for a 4th, I wouldn't hate it, but it would have to be for Lamb or Jeudy. I'm just not that all in on Ruggs to trade up for him.
                Problem with Jeudy and even Lamb SF will be hard pressed to pass. SF fans already clamoring for Jeudy but think he won’t be there.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                  I don’t know about you guys(actually I’m sure you agree) but it feels damn good just to talk sports and Broncos FA today.
                  Damn straight. Now let’s get Reader, dammit!!

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                    I don’t know about you guys(actually I’m sure you agree) but it feels damn good just to talk sports and Broncos FA today.
                    NFL made the right call here. Everyone's happy to talk ball and it's been more exciting than usual. I think GMs are feeling the cabin fever as well and are happy to shake **** up.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post

                      NFL made the right call here. Everyone's happy to talk ball and it's been more exciting than usual. I think GMs are feeling the cabin fever as well and are happy to shake **** up.
                      Yeah, this was a smart move.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

                        Problem with Jeudy and even Lamb SF will be hard pressed to pass. SF fans already clamoring for Jeudy but think he won’t be there.
                        Someone has to drop though. There are only 12 picks before them. 4 OT, 3 QB, Young, Simmons, Okudah. That leaves Brown/Kinlaw and the top 3 WR... Jeudy could very well be there. I think Arizona, Cle, NYJ are all likely OT. Jaguars will get the best defensive player. I doubt WR gets picked top 7. Raiders will have their pick of WR, and they could very well take Ruggs.

                        Comment


                        • #87




                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post




                            See? Everything’s gonna be fine, Fishin.
                            Taka deep breathe if you can, apply some Purell to your already dried out hands and chillax, man.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by socalorado View Post

                              See? Everything’s gonna be fine, Fishin.
                              Taka deep breathe if you can, apply some Purell to your already dried out hands and chillax, man.
                              Or just wash them with warm soapy water...

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
                                This means they aren't going to get LT early and are comfortable with Bolles at LT.
                                Why would you think that?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X