Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SF Trades DeForrest Buckner to Colts for #13 Overall. New contract for Buckern 21 M per.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SF Trades DeForrest Buckner to Colts for #13 Overall. New contract for Buckern 21 M per.

    That is all.... SF would be a team in the WR market ahead of Denver at 13

  • #2
    Gary, there’s a FA sticky thread.

    Comment


    • #3
      Lol @ KC fan. Cant follow da roolz.

      Comment


      • #4
        WR off the board at 13 now

        I get slapping the OP, but there’s multiple threads for lesser transactions just posted by Broncos fans.

        Comment


        • #5
          Ahhhh, but will they pick a WR or might they be interested in getting Herbert or an OL. I doubt they moved up to 13 just to make sure they could get a WR in such a deep draft for WR. I think it could be for one of the top OLmen.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by socalorado View Post
            Gary, there’s a FA sticky thread.
            This was a trade. Not FA

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by socalorado View Post
              Gary, there’s a FA sticky thread.
              Why does every single Football thing need to go into one thread- It's ridiculous.

              Comment


              • #8
                Paying a DT 21 a year is not smart business.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by rugbythug View Post

                  Why does every single Football thing need to go into one thread- It's ridiculous.
                  We gotta have a new thread for every f’ing Trade or FA signing. EveryFreakingOne?
                  Cmon man.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                    WR off the board at 13 now

                    I get slapping the OP, but there’s multiple threads for lesser transactions just posted by Broncos fans.
                    SF needs picks. I could see a trade back with DEN.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by CEH View Post

                      SF needs picks. I could see a trade back with DEN.
                      And giving up the 13th F’ing pick. Jeez.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Drives up costs for Reader.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by socalorado View Post

                          We gotta have a new thread for every f’ing Trade or FA signing. EveryFreakingOne?
                          Cmon man.
                          Would rather have more football related threads then more virus crap. I have no problem with this being it's own thread.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                            Paying a DT 21 a year is not smart business.
                            Depends upon how they build their defense overall.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by CEH View Post

                              SF needs picks. I could see a trade back with DEN.
                              Maybe. Certainly have more than enough picks while SF decimated in picks

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X