This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by socalorado View Post

Well, you might be right. Marriota signing with Vegas?
    How much did Mariota get. I know he's mad seeing what Tannehill got

Comment

• Originally posted by Allen C View Post

How much did Mariota get. I know he's mad seeing what Tannehill got
      I think it would be a 1 or 2 yr deal for around 7-9 mil.

Comment

• Adam Schefter

@AdamSchefter
        ·
        34s
        Former Seahawks’ OT George Fant reached agreement with the Jets on a three-year, $30 million deal that includes $13.7 million guaranteed, per
        @JFowlerESPN
        and me.

Comment

• All these OT needing teams ahead of us are getting OT's. I still don't think one of the top 4 falls, and I don't think Broncos are looking at OT in the first, but I'll still keep hoping.

Comment

• NFL Update
            @MySportsUpdate
            ·
            54s
            The #Texans are re-signing backup QB A.J. McCarron. Back for another year behind Deshaun Watson.

Comment

• Originally posted by sgbfan View Post
              All these OT needing teams ahead of us are getting OT's. I still don't think one of the top 4 falls, and I don't think Broncos are looking at OT in the first, but I'll still keep hoping.
              They could still take one of these OTs if they fall. Thomas, Wirfs, Willis could all play RG & Glasgow could play C. Another option is to have one of them battle with Bolles for LT and have the loser move to RG

Comment

• Originally posted by Allen C View Post

They could still take one of these OTs if they fall. Thomas, Wirfs, Willis could all play RG & Glasgow could play C. Another option is to have one of them battle with Bolles for LT and have the loser move to RG
                Oh, I want them to. I just don't think they will. I'd just have Bolles be a backup LT or trade him if he loses the job.

Comment

• Tom Pelissero

@TomPelissero
                  ·
                  28m
                  The #Seahawks are re-signing DT Jarran Reed to a two-year, $23 million contract, source said. Short deal that gets a good player back to the market at age 29

Comment

• Adam Caplan

@caplannfl
                    ·
                    41m
                    Former #Saints LB A.J. Klein agreed to terms with the #Bills, source said. 3 years, $18m. $9.7m fully guaranteed.

Comment

• Ian Rapoport
                      @RapSheet
                      · 59m
                      For the #Lions and LB Jamie Collins, it’s a 3-year worth $30M, source said. The deal includes $18M fully guaranteed. A nice payday and a reunion with coach Matt Patricia.

Comment

• Tom Pelissero
                        @TomPelissero
                        · 2m
                        The #Vikings have traded WR Stefon Diggs and a seventh-round pick to the #Bills for a first-round pick, a fifth-round pick, a sixth-round pick and a fourth-round pick in 2021, source said. @JayGlazer first on the trade

Comment

• Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet
                          ·
                          56m
                          Meanwhile, the #Raiders and QB Marcus Mariota have a deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by eddie mac View Post
                            Tom Pelissero
                            @TomPelissero
                            · 2m
                            The #Vikings have traded WR Stefon Diggs and a seventh-round pick to the #Bills for a first-round pick, a fifth-round pick, a sixth-round pick and a fourth-round pick in 2021, source said. @JayGlazer first on the trade
                            Sounds like a good deal for Buffalo to me.. Minnesota clearly just wanted their hands clean of Diggs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strip Sacked View Post

Sounds like a good deal for Buffalo to me.. Minnesota clearly just wanted their hands clean of Diggs.
                              Yeah, but could they have gotten Hopkins for less from Houston?

Comment

• Adam Schefter

@AdamSchefter
                                ·
                                4m
                                Amari Cooper intends to re-sign with the Dallas Cowboys on a 5-year, $100 million deal, league sources tell ESPN.

Comment

Working...
                                X