X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Schefter

@AdamSchefter
    Jimmy Graham to the Bears on a two-year, $16 million deal, including $9 million guaranteed, per source.

Comment

• Mike Garafolo

@MikeGarafolo
      ·
      1m
      #Dolphins have agreed to terms with LB Kyle Van Noy, source says. Reunited with Brian Flores.

Comment

• Adam Schefter
        @AdamSchefter
        · 2m
        Former Steelers’ NT Javon Hargrave reached agreement with the Eagles on a three-year, $39m deal with $26M fully guaranteed, @RosenhausSports tells ESPN. Hargrave becomes the highest paid nose tackle in the NFL.

Comment

• Miami is going all in on winning the AFC East

Comment

• Originally posted by eddie mac View Post

Adam Schefter
            @AdamSchefter
            · 2m
            Former Steelers’ NT Javon Hargrave reached agreement with the Eagles on a three-year, $39m deal with $26M fully guaranteed, @RosenhausSports tells ESPN. Hargrave becomes the highest paid nose tackle in the NFL.
            Who is better? Hargrave or Reader?

Comment

• Mike Klis

@MikeKlis
              ·
              1m
              Per source, Broncos did make an offer to C Connor McGovern today but pulled it after they signed Graham Glasgow to 4/$44M. McGovern has good interest from other teams and will be moving on. Good guy. Good story and a 36-game starter in his last 2 1/2 seasons at C-RG. #9sports

Comment

• Originally posted by Traveler View Post

Who is better? Hargrave or Reader?
                pretty even

Comment

• NFL Update
                  @MySportsUpdate
                  ·
                  2m
                  The #Texans are signing former #Browns safety Eric Murray to a 3-year deal worth up to $20.25M, per
                  @AdamSchefter
                  . A solid payday for a guy who was traded from Kansas City before the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by socalorado View Post

I’m not saying those receivers will be there at 19. But a really good WR will be there.
                    Love might not. Plenty of teams are interested and QBs are always overdrafted.
                    Now NE is apparently interested in Love.
                    Love will be there at 19 as long as TB gets a QB in FA. I still don't think they are going to give up on Carr yet either. He's got 1 legit playmaker on offense,

Originally posted by sgbfan View Post

Wow. 49ers now a trade down option. Someone could jump ahead and take Broncos WR or OT.
                    I think they take Kinlaw at 13 to replace Buckner and trade down from 31 to pick up some extra picks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Allen C View Post

I think they take Kinlaw at 13 to replace Buckner and trade down from 31 to pick up some extra picks.
                      Definitely another option, although I wouldn't rule out WR at 13 though.

Comment

Love will be there at 19 as long as TB gets a QB in FA. I still don't think they are going to give up on Carr yet either. He's got 1 legit playmaker on offense,

You just don't know that with QBs. They are always over drafted.

Comment

• Mike Klis
                          @MikeKlis
                          · 7m
                          Per source, Broncos continue to be in discussions with Texans free agent DL D.J. Reader. Guessing they're not the only team. #9sports

Comment

• Mike Garafolo

@MikeGarafolo
                            ·
                            49s
                            The #Raiders are pushing to close out a deal with QB Marcus Mariota, sources tell me and
                            @RapSheet
                            . Mike Mayock's No. 1-ranked QB in his
                            @nflnetwork
                            coverage leading up to the 2015 Draft could soon be on his roster.

Comment

• Originally posted by eddie mac View Post

Adam Schefter
                              @AdamSchefter
                              · 2m
                              That sucks. Hargrave is a monster.

Comment

Well, you might be right. Marriota signing with Vegas?

Comment

Working...
                                X