No announcement yet.

Annual Free Agency Signings Thread 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.....I know this is a Denver board...so excuse my conjecture about KC here....but I would think that if Jones would have been willing to sign that same Buckner deal, KC would have traded him to the Colts.....makes me think Jones wants to exceed Donald...looking at 22 Mil per. With the Colts out the market that leave about TWO teams that fit.....Denver with the money and a need and draft picks....could accomodate Jones....but KC won't trade him to you guys....that leaves Tampa. Otherwise KC will sign him and keep him somehow....eating a big chunk of cap....or keep him on the tag and he walks next year for nothing. My guess at this point is that Tampa isn't making any move until they see the Brady thing through.....increasing the chance Jones remains a Chief one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by LiberalsRClueless View Post
      Elway is going to sit on his hands again, while all the top guys get signed, and he'll end up with trash. Same song every year.

Winner, winner. It's not free agency til an Omaner melts down.

Comment

Originally posted by champhalloffamer View Post
        Can you imagine Ruggs with the 13th pick in Shanahan's offense in the playaction game with Deebo Samuel and Kittle and the niners dominant run game. The NFC west is going to be the best division in football next year.
        Then again he has Jimmy G at QB.

Comment

Wasn't it just last year when FA began, but we didn't hear the team announce any moves till late in the evening?

Comment

Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
            .....I know this is a Denver board...so excuse my conjecture about KC here....but I would think that if Jones would have been willing to sign that same Buckner deal, KC would have traded him to the Colts.....makes me think Jones wants to exceed Donald...looking at 22 Mil per. With the Colts out the market that leave about TWO teams that fit.....Denver with the money and a need and draft picks....could accomodate Jones....but KC won't trade him to you guys....that leaves Tampa. Otherwise KC will sign him and keep him somehow....eating a big chunk of cap....or keep him on the tag and he walks next year for nothing. My guess at this point is that Tampa isn't making any move until they see the Brady thing through.....increasing the chance Jones remains a Chief one way or another.
            KC better trade him. Or your going to watch him walk next year. Or hold out. I would have much rather had Jones over Buckner. That is odd.

Comment

Adam Schefter

@AdamSchefter
              Jack Conklin agreed to a 3-year deal with the Browns for $42M with $30M fully guarantee, per
              @RosenhausSports
              . He earns $20mil in the first year. Wanted to keep it short due to the projected increases in the salary cap. Conklin will only be 28 when this deal expires.

Comment

Mike Garafolo

@MikeGarafolo
                ·
                9m
                DT David Onyemata headed back to the #Saints, source says. Big keep for New Orleans.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie mac View Post
                  Adam Schefter

@AdamSchefter
                  Jack Conklin agreed to a 3-year deal with the Browns for $42M with $30M fully guarantee, per
                  @RosenhausSports
                  . He earns $20mil in the first year. Wanted to keep it short due to the projected increases in the salary cap. Conklin will only be 28 when this deal expires.
                  Less than I thought he would get. 14 million per year? Cleveland still may take an OT in round 1.

Comment

Adam Caplan

@caplannfl
                    Former #Eagles OL Big V agrees to a deal with the #Lions: 5 years, $50m, source said.

Comment

Keenum to Browns......I'm still thinking Flacco is a Bronco opening Day 2020 at this rate. You aren't signing a "CHEAP" veteran QB. Flacco is 23 Million. Flaccos dead cap plus Keenums contract the the Browns would be 19 million.

Comment

Keenum to Browns......I'm still thinking Flacco is a Bronco opening Day 2020 at this rate. You aren't signing a "CHEAP" veteran QB. Flacco is 23 Million. Flaccos dead cap plus Keenums contract the the Browns would be 19 million.
                        STFU, Gary.
                        L. O. L

Comment

Go away troll.

Comment

Adam Schefter

@AdamSchefter
                            Browns reached agreement with former Redskins' QB Case Keenum on a three-year, $18 million deal that includes $10 million guaranteed, per source.

Comment

Adam Schefter
                              @AdamSchefter
                              · 3m
                              Broncos signing OL Graham Glasgow to a four-year, $44 million contract, including $26 million guaranteed, @SPORTSTARSNYC tells ESPN.

Comment

is he a center or guard?

Comment

Working...
                                X