This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eddie mac View Post
    That's the one issue with FA being this way, can't get the medicals in correctly.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by eddie mac View Post
        New Shelby Harris.

Comment

• Joel Heath started a decent amount of games for the Texans in 2016-2017. 6’6” 300 and a really good athlete.

Comment

• Good size. Hopefully he can be good depth. I think Purcell, Jones and Casey are the starters. Pretty own after that

Comment

• Originally posted by sgbfan View Post
              Good size. Hopefully he can be good depth. I think Purcell, Jones and Casey are the starters. Pretty own after that
              This draft has a lot to of talent on the interior D line.

Comment

• Originally posted by socalorado View Post

This draft has a lot to of talent on the interior D line.
                Anything late round 3 or later on day 3?

Comment

More than likely is what I expect. Malik was a 5th round pick so hopefully we find a guy like that in those rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigdawg26 View Post

More than likely is what I expect. Malik was a 5th round pick so hopefully we find a guy like that in those rounds.
                    That was due to him being a tweener at Tennessee after leaving USC due to injury. He wasn't a pass rushing DE, he was too small to be a NT, and didn't have the production to be a DT according to scouting reports. I remember how excited I was when we drafted him.

Comment

Mock draft in session.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• KC has re-signed WR Demarcus Robinson, 2.25 M 1 year gauarnteed, but only counts 1 mil on cap due to vet exception rule in CBA. (MEH!) Clearly KC tyring to keep as much of the band together as possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
                              KC has re-signed WR Demarcus Robinson, 2.25 M 1 year gauarnteed, but only counts 1 mil on cap due to vet exception rule in CBA. (MEH!) Clearly KC tyring to keep as much of the band together as possible.
                              Why have they not dumped Watkins yet? Is he still a member of that weird cult?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
                                KC has re-signed WR Demarcus Robinson, 2.25 M 1 year gauarnteed, but only counts 1 mil on cap due to vet exception rule in CBA. (MEH!) Clearly KC tyring to keep as much of the band together as possible.
                                He is replacement level.

Comment

Working...
                                X