Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the Cheifs signed Ta Amu Jordan....battlehawks QB. Must be an extremely cheap contract because KC has about 500 K in cap space as of this morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by socalorado View Post

Has Breeland signed anywhere?
      He has not. I am hoping he's waiint around to see how the Chiefs cap situation looks after they get Jones (and maybe Watson) figured out.

Comment

• The Chiefs are going to have Zero lining up at corner next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

He has not. I am hoping he's waiint around to see how the Chiefs cap situation looks after they get Jones (and maybe Watson) figured out.
          Yeah, what is the word on Jones? Any takers? I would have rather had Jones than Bruckner myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post
            The Chiefs are going to have Zero lining up at corner next year.
            Well, he is a gambler so he's going to make some plays out there.

Comment

• Broncos signed Attaochu to a one year deal.

Comment

Yeah, what is the word on Jones? Any takers? I would have rather had Jones than Bruckner myself.
                there has been ZERO (see what I did there?) coming out regarding Jones. .....pure speculation on my part here..... I would like to think that IF they were going to move on from Jones, they'd have taken the 13th pick offered by the Colts and the Jones would have agreed to that contract that the Colts gave Buckner. I think KC would considered the 13th pick as fair compensation. I'd also think that a team with as much money to spend as the Colts COULD HAVE come to a contract agreement with Jones. Since that trade did not happen....and as more and more time passes, KC is losing oppertunities to trade him because teams have moved on and are spending money. It leads me to beleive there is a mutual interest on both sides to get this done and make Jones a Chief for a long time. ALSO. Since they have done NOTHING with Sammy Watkins so far....I am speculating further, that KC is waiting to see what a Jones extension looks like before they can get around to working out a deal with Watkins. There is no other reason to have waited this long to make any moves because KC is now right up against the cap and can not do anything else.....again, meaning players like Bashaud Breeland are still floating around out there, but for how long? If KC had traded Jones or cut Watkins...they'd have had the cap space to do a deal with Breeland and/or others by now.

I have to think it's just a matter of time before they announce an extension. I do not believe KC wants to head to 2020 with Jones on the tag...the cap situation its causing is untenable.

Comment

there has been ZERO (see what I did there?) coming out regarding Jones. .....pure speculation on my part here..... I would like to think that IF they were going to move on from Jones, they'd have taken the 13th pick offered by the Colts and the Jones would have agreed to that contract that the Colts gave Buckner. I think KC would considered the 13th pick as fair compensation. I'd also think that a team with as much money to spend as the Colts COULD HAVE come to a contract agreement with Jones. Since that trade did not happen....and as more and more time passes, KC is losing oppertunities to trade him because teams have moved on and are spending money. It leads me to beleive there is a mutual interest on both sides to get this done and make Jones a Chief for a long time. ALSO. Since they have done NOTHING with Sammy Watkins so far....I am speculating further, that KC is waiting to see what a Jones extension looks like before they can get around to working out a deal with Watkins. There is no other reason to have waited this long to make any moves because KC is now right up against the cap and can not do anything else.....again, meaning players like Bashaud Breeland are still floating around out there, but for how long? If KC had traded Jones or cut Watkins...they'd have had the cap space to do a deal with Breeland and/or others by now.

I have to think it's just a matter of time before they announce an extension. I do not believe KC wants to head to 2020 with Jones on the tag...the cap situation its causing is untenable.
                  Chris Jones for Jeff Heuerman trade makes sense for both sides

Comment

• Originally posted by balero View Post
                    I think he can play in the NFL. He was fun to watch.

His College Highlights

Comment

• Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post

I think he can play in the NFL. He was fun to watch.

His College Highlights
                      Yeah, and it's a good QB to have behind Bridgewater.
                      Man, CAR straight up dumped their old, worn out boo and found a new one.
                      Poor Cam. He's never been the same since Von made him his biotch.

Comment

• ....I'm not sure the Chargers would really want to go this route, but Cam Newton in LA (IF HEALTHY) would accomplish a few things for them....he's an LA type of guy....with the fashion stuff he likes to do...he's a name....IF he were there and they were winning....that could go a long way to getting the Chargers some actual zazz in that market.

Comment

....I'm not sure the Chargers would really want to go this route, but Cam Newton in LA (IF HEALTHY) would accomplish a few things for them....he's an LA type of guy....with the fashion stuff he likes to do...he's a name....IF he were there and they were winning....that could go a long way to getting the Chargers some actual zazz in that market.
                          Didn’t LA say they weren’t interest?

Comment

Didn’t LA say they weren’t interest?
                            If they said that I missed it....also wouldn't be surprised....I wouldn't want Cam at this point either.

Comment

If they said that I missed it....also wouldn't be surprised....I wouldn't want Cam at this point either.
                              I think it was LA and JAX?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X