This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sgbfan View Post

No, but I'm gonna keep trying to get rid of Bolles until he's gone.
    I get the feeling that Bolles will be our starting LT and we will draft a OT in the 2nd like last year and move him to RG with Glasgow at C.

Look for Ezra Cleveland at 46. He could start at RG and be the backup OT so Wilkinson doesn't have to play outside in space.

Comment

• I feel like C is gonna be taken early, maybe a trade back into round 1 for one. People kept forgetting that Munchak had Pouncey in Pittsburgh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Allen C View Post

I get the feeling that Bolles will be our starting LT and we will draft a OT in the 2nd like last year and move him to RG with Glasgow at C.

Look for Ezra Cleveland at 46. He could start at RG and be the backup OT so Wilkinson doesn't have to play outside in space.
        I get the feeling the Broncos draft a C in the 2nd round, and pick up Bolles option.

Comment

• Hopefully one of the top centers is there at 46.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post
            Hopefully one of the top centers is there at 46.
            I think Biadasz has a good chance at being there. He may drop to the third with his injuries and unable to go for physicals.

Comment

• WR in the first C in the second. Sign a Attaochu and a solid CB in FA and I’m happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojef View Post
                WR in the first C in the second. Sign a Attaochu and a solid CB in FA and I’m happy.
                Yep, then ILB, OT and WR in the 3rd.

Comment

Yep, then ILB, OT and WR in the 3rd.
                  Love it!!

Comment

I get the feeling the Broncos draft a C in the 2nd round, and pick up Bolles option.
                    That's a possibility as well. The Glasgow signing opened up multiple possibilities for the O Line

Comment

That's a possibility as well. The Glasgow signing opened up multiple possibilities for the O Line
                      Agreed. I like the BPA at interior OL in the second.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post
                        Hopefully one of the top centers is there at 46.
                        I honestly think they end up rolling with Morris and taking a developmental guy later. With needs at DL,CB, and WR I think C gets moved down the list. This is exactly why I strongly prefer trading back in RD 1 so we can nab multiple players between the late first and mid second. Our need for depth and starting talent is a big reason why I am 100% against trading up for Ruggs.

Comment

• Originally posted by BleedinBlue View Post

I honestly think they end up rolling with Morris and taking a developmental guy later. With needs at DL,CB, and WR I think C gets moved down the list. This is exactly why I strongly prefer trading back in RD 1 so we can nab multiple players between the late first and mid second. Our need for depth and starting talent is a big reason why I am 100% against trading up for Ruggs.
                          Trading back is the way to go. If Minnesota wants to replace Diggs or get Kinlaw since they lost Griffin and Joseph they might be willing to part with 22 & 58.

Imagine the draft we could have with
                          22, 46, 58, 77, 83, 95

Comment

Trading back is the way to go. If Minnesota wants to replace Diggs or get Kinlaw since they lost Griffin and Joseph they might be willing to part with 22 & 58.

Imagine the draft we could have with
                            22, 46, 58, 77, 83, 95

Would love that move honestly. Gives us the ammo to address needs and most of my favorite prospects will be in that general range. Mims, Reagor, Jefferson, Ruiz, Cushenberry, Gladney, Hall, McKinney. Per my past post, we are not a team that is one player away, we need all the help we can get. I don't see any benefit in trading up.

If only we took the Gordon money and grabbed another DL instead, I would be doing the happy dance. Hopefully they can hold still or move back on draft day to make up for it. Though the prospect of getting Kinlaw if he is there is enticing, we could use another interior rusher badly and he might be bpa at a position of need if his medicals check out.

Comment

• Comment

• If they are going with Hoyer.....probalby means Stidham has every chance to win that starting job.

Comment

Working...
                                X