Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbie Anderson must be asking for a ridiculous amount.

Comment

• #Colts are releasing Pierre Desir.

Comment

• Originally posted by CEH View Post
        #Colts are releasing Pierre Desir.
        Saw that.
        The FO has got to be working on a CB.

Comment

• The Broncos went after Desir last off-season when he re-signed with the Colts. He is an outside corner who has size, is a good tackler and his strength is playing zone. He is very good playing cover 2 and 3 in a press man technique and he uses his size and physicality to jam and reroute receivers at the line and in Vic's system he will have the safety help over the top. I think the Broncos are looking to pay a corner 5m or 6m on a 1 year deal and Prince thinks he is worth more and is refusing to sign but the longer the second wave free agents leave it the less money they will make. I think Elway gets Prince or Desir for 5m or 6m per in the next week.

Comment

• If we could get Wolfe and Will Parks back at reduced rates and maybe get Prince or Desir i think Elway will have had a very good off-season and it sets us up perfectly for the draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by champhalloffamer View Post
              The Broncos went after Desir last off-season when he re-signed with the Colts. He is an outside corner who has size, is a good tackler and his strength is playing zone. He is very good playing cover 2 and 3 in a press man technique and he uses his size and physicality to jam and reroute receivers at the line and in Vic's system he will have the safety help over the top. I think the Broncos are looking to pay a corner 5m or 6m on a 1 year deal and Prince thinks he is worth more and is refusing to sign but the longer the second wave free agents leave it the less money they will make. I think Elway gets Prince or Desir for 5m or 6m per in the next week.
              Why not get him now? These guys are going to get gobbled up quick.

Comment

• Originally posted by champhalloffamer View Post
                The Broncos went after Desir last off-season when he re-signed with the Colts. He is an outside corner who has size, is a good tackler and his strength is playing zone. He is very good playing cover 2 and 3 in a press man technique and he uses his size and physicality to jam and reroute receivers at the line and in Vic's system he will have the safety help over the top. I think the Broncos are looking to pay a corner 5m or 6m on a 1 year deal and Prince thinks he is worth more and is refusing to sign but the longer the second wave free agents leave it the less money they will make. I think Elway gets Prince or Desir for 5m or 6m per in the next week.
                I would like either Prince or Desir. Sets us up for Ruggs in the first, a center in the second, and BPAs for depth with the rest of the picks. I hope we land a speedy MLB in the third.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by eddie mac View Post
                      Bye Bye IRman.

Comment

Good move for Philly and Parks. Wonder what kind of compensation.

Comment

• Originally posted by sgbfan View Post

Good move for Philly and Parks. Wonder what kind of compensation.
                          Only $1.6m

Comment

Only $1.6m
                            Dang... He must have been assured a chance ti start. Broncos had to be willing to at least match that

Comment

• Wonder if this is a prelude to another move ?
                              there is now 6 TE plus Bug

Comment

• Originally posted by CEH View Post
                                Wonder if this is a prelude to another move ?
                                there is now 6 TE plus Bug
                                Maybe they can trade Heurman? The TE Market isn't great right now, and the draft kinda sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X