No announcement yet.

Annual Free Agency Signings Thread 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone surprised that none of our free agents have agreed deals elsewhere yet I'd have thought both Harris would've been off the board by now. Wolfe I can understand with the medical history.

Comment

• Originally posted by eddie mac View Post
      Is anyone surprised that none of our free agents have agreed deals elsewhere yet I'd have thought both Harris would've been off the board by now. Wolfe I can understand with the medical history.
      Yeah, I thought Shelby had this massive appeal and he got a new agent and said this was about the money, blah, blah,blah.
      Well!!?!?

Comment

• Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet
        ·
        1m
        The #Saints agree to terms with QB Drew Brees, source said. He gets a 2-year deal worth roughly $50M. Never in doubt, but now done. And Brees took less to help the team continue to build.

Comment

Is anyone surprised that none of our free agents have agreed deals elsewhere yet I'd have thought both Harris would've been off the board by now. Wolfe I can understand with the medical history.
          Wants too much is my guess.

Comment

• Adam Schefter

@AdamSchefter
            ·
            14m
            Defensive end Emmanuel Ogbah has agreed to terms with the Miami Dolphins on a 2-year deal worth $15M with $7.5M fully guaranteed,
            @RosenhausSports
            told ESPN.

Comment

• Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet
              ·
              3m
              Big news: Based on the previous discussions between the #Panthers organization and Cam Newton’s agents, it has been agreed upon to allow Cam and his agency team to seek a trade. Other details to follow.

Comment

Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet
                ·
                3m
                Big news: Based on the previous discussions between the #Panthers organization and Cam Newton’s agents, it has been agreed upon to allow Cam and his agency team to seek a trade. Other details to follow.
                What a weird and ever collapsing situation Cam has become.
                Ever since he was destroyed in SB 50, he’s been circling the drain.

Comment

• Adam Schefter

@AdamSchefter
                  ·
                  1m
                  Former Bears' QB Chase Daniel, who beat the Detroit on Thanksgiving Day last season, reached agreement with the Lions today on a three-year, $13.05 million deal that includes a voidable clause, per source.

Comment

• Originally posted by socalorado View Post

I don’t like that AZ got him.
                    But BUF has been spending quite a bit.
                    And DET got a D lineman yesterday too.
                    Those were the 2 biggest threats to DEN with Reader.
                    Anyone know of what’s going on with Reader?
                    Houston would like to bring Reader back.....so there is that.

Comment

• Ian Rapoport
                      @RapSheet
                      · 2m
                      The #Bears are signing pass-rusher Robert Quinn to a 5-year, $70 million contract with $30 million fully guaranteed, agent Sean Kiernan from @SelectSports tells me and @TomPelissero. A new home for the former #Cowboys star after a huge year.

Comment

• Adam Schefter

@AdamSchefter
                        ·
                        1m
                        Bears are releasing former first-round draft pick Leonard Floyd, per source.

Comment

• Jerry McDonald

@Jerrymcd
                          ·
                          2m
                          Raiders are nearing an agreement with LB Cory Littleton

Comment

• Jason La Canfora
                            @JasonLaCanfora
                            · 3m
                            Colts are finalizing a deal with Philip Rivers and the Panthers are closing in on Teddy Bridgewater

Comment

Jerry McDonald

@Jerrymcd
                              ·
                              2m
                              Raiders are nearing an agreement with LB Cory Littleton
                              Damn. 2 LBs in FA.

Comment

• Ian Rapoport
                                @RapSheet
                                · 2m
                                Former #Rams LB Cory Littleton has an agreement to join the #Raiders, source said, on a 3-year deal worth up to $36M. It has a base value of $11.75M per year.

Comment

Working...
                                X