Bone Head Play of the Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bone Head Play of the Season

I just can't let it go, and the more I think about it, the more is pisses me off.

You have the Chuggers kicking from their endzone, about to get the ball ont he 40-50 yard line, down 7, and about to change momentum... at the minimum probably get a field goal and bring it to 4.

How the **** does a guy get a NZ infraction?

How the **** does that happen when you know to damn situation? There is no need to block that punt, you don't need to sack the punter, what possible reason is there to get a jump on the snap?

infuriating.

for me, this is the BH play of the season. the Welker/ Carter duet for the **** up in NE was deflating, but that **** happens int eh NFL all the time... but a NZ infraction on a punt... unforced error.

Yep. We get the ball at midfield I think there is a good chance we score and it is 24-17 with 2 minutes left in the third quarter. Different game at that point.

Comment

Yup, The ManRam penalty in KC could have been a killer in a playoff game,
      The offside last night would have been a killer

This team is a bonehead play waiting to happen

Comment

Thanks for jumping off sides at home Nate Irving, you freaking idiot. That's honestly the same as a turnover.

Comment

Actually, I think Danny Trevathan won this award in week #1.

Comment

At this point you sort of have to point the finger at coaching. I feel Broncos at best have a medicore staff, at worst these guys are lame. Del Rio being a HC candidate cracks me up. This defense stinks. Jeff Rodgers or whatever his name is at ST coach should be demoted right now. We still have time to fix special teams but it needs a shakeup.

Comment

I get the feeling this team expects Manning to pull them out of the fire everytime.

Comment

Originally posted by BowlenBall View Post
                In a game we were up by 32? Come on man, that meant nothing. This one may have cost us the game and home field in the playoffs.

Comment

I actually think it should have been called a false start. Go back and watch it. The center jerks and then resets almost immediately. Was a bad call. One of many. I think Vinovich is brought in just to F our A with a big D.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
                    I just can't let it go, and the more I think about it, the more is pisses me off.

You have the Chuggers kicking from their endzone, about to get the ball ont he 40-50 yard line, down 7, and about to change momentum... at the minimum probably get a field goal and bring it to 4.

How the **** does that happen when you know to damn situation? There is no need to block that punt, you don't need to sack the punter, what possible reason is there to get a jump on the snap?

infuriating.

for me, this is the BH play of the season. the Welker/ Carter duet for the **** up in NE was deflating, but that **** happens int eh NFL all the time... but a NZ infraction on a punt... unforced error.
                    Just think of last year's playoff loss..you will be fine..this team has so many idiots..It's really shows how much valuable manning is to this team.

Comment

Someone should keep track of a team's record with certain refs. I bet that would be interesting. Vinovich is just bad news for us all around.

Comment

I'm really curious about this and I'm hoping someone with knowledge (not just guessing) can shed some light...

In situations like this, where jumping offside is such a critical mistake, does the special team coach remind them before they run onto the field? Is the ST captain responsible for reminding the players?

Of course Irving should be aware of the situation. But to me this is a detail oriented thing that makes a good coach a great coach. As Kaylore mentioned, it was as bad as a turnover.

Comment

Originally posted by BowlenBall View Post
                          I agree. That turnover led to a score that made the game way closer than it needed to be.

Comment

infuriating.

Weren't we down 24-10 at that point?

Comment

infuriating.

bad flag

Comment

Working...
                              X