Everybody OK out there ? (M)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everybody OK out there ? (M)

Looks like more crazy people taking things to serious at NFL games. 4 people stabbed at Mile High ?

https://twitter.com/ryanparkerdp

Ugh

Comment

I hope it's not true, but if so, I hope they catch them and the people hurt survive and recover.

Comment

Originally posted by ROYC75 View Post
        Looks like more crazy people taking things to serious at NFL games. 4 people stabbed at Mile High ?

https://twitter.com/ryanparkerdp
        Wow, pathetic. It is a game people

Comment

there were a ton of no shows at SAF tonight too

this was a grind, this team is mentally spent

Comment

Tough loss. After reading game threads though I don't doubt it one bit. A lot of its related to alcohol I assume

Comment

Herp Durp. I'll fight you and stab you over a professional football game.

Comment

Stabbings

Yup...football fans officially out of their ever loving minds.

Game, yo, just a game.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/20...s-to-chargers/

Comment

Sorry for repeat thread. I didn't see the other one. Dunno how to delete this?

Comment

weird night at Sports Authority

bad bad crowd, one of the worst i can remember

lots of empties

really weird vibe, people are upset, kinda felt like the baltimore loss, people are realizing this team isn't going to make a very deep run.

Comment

Originally posted by wolf754life View Post

lots of empties

really weird vibe, people are upset, kinda felt like the baltimore loss, people are realizing this team isn't going to make a very deep run.
                      Interesting. Good inside report, Sir, even though nasty topic.

Comment

1000x more relevant to the human condition than grown men playing sports. No, make that 100,000,000.

Are we european football hooligans now?

Comment

Originally posted by wolf754life View Post

lots of empties

Pretty sure the stabbings had more to do with a very disturbed and violent person venting his personal demons than the results of the game. People who stab other people are generally not emotionally or psychologically healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                            Pretty sure the stabbings had more to do with a very disturbed and violent person venting his personal demons than the results of the game. People who stab other people are generally not emotionally or psychologically healthy.
                            I'd typically agree with you but there's been an undeniable uptick in this sort of thing over the past few years. Started w Brian Stow in LA and seems to be a thing now.

I recall years past being at major sporting events and just feeling amazed that more serious incidents didn't occur. So much booze and so many fools.

Comment

I agree it was a strange night at Mile High. I saw tons of people selling their tickets throughout the week as well as going into the game. Traffic was terrible on the way to the game, some of the worst I have seen. The crowd was certainly not bringing it during the game (****ty play is partly to blame). It felt like a pre-season type crowd.

Not sure if it played into the violence outside, but it was strange inside.

Comment

Working...
                              X