Interesting perspective… 95 plays…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting perspective… 95 plays…

We run 95 plays last week, this week we finish with less then 300 yds for the first time this year. 3, 3 & outs, we had 7 for season this year.

I dont' want to make excuses but we looked like **** tonight. We did on offense, defense, and special teams. Obviously Welker, other injuries have hurt us but I just wonder on a short week if this team was flat out spent.

We better be well rested and come out firing against Houston and Oakland.

With the injuries, boneheaded mental lapses and turnovers we've had and yet we're still 11-3 and in 1st place of the AFCW says alot about this team.

imagine how well they'll play if they were healthy and played smarter.....

Comment

I'm thinking that we smoked the Titans but the coaches need to be smarter (figure that) when we were intent on boat racing Tennessee, yet running up the offense with a more fragile team in regards to injuries, which would then be playing on a short week. Just seems pretty dumb in hindsight.

Comment

How many plays did they run? I'm too lazy to look.

Comment

Originally posted by Man-Goblin View Post
          How many plays did they run? I'm too lazy to look.
          Ten.

Comment

Originally posted by bpc View Post
            We run 95 plays last week, this week we finish with less then 300 yds for the first time this year. 3, 3 & outs, we had 7 for season this year.

I dont' want to make excuses but we looked like **** tonight. We did on offense, defense, and special teams. Obviously Welker, other injuries have hurt us but I just wonder on a short week if this team was flat out spent.

We better be well rested and come out firing against Houston and Oakland.
            So what?

We should beat those bottom feaders..........and this board will get their confidence back.........only to have their hearts broke like last year.

We are not going anywhere with this defense.

Comment

They were tired! Oh I get it. They were tired from running 95 plays three days ago. This is a make me feel better thread. Well, thank you. I will sleep better tonight.

Comment

Working...
              X