NFL cuts thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL cuts thread

Just so we don't have to have a new thread for every player. We can add all the tweets and opinions here in one place.

So far, AJ bouye from the jags seems enticing. Josh Norman, not so much, unless it's basically a minimum contract for depth, and he's not expected to start.

Hearing Denver has made calls about Diggs and Campbell . I’m sure Slay and AJ are also in the list per Kils

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post
      Hearing Denver has made calls about Diggs and Campbell . I’m sure Slay and AJ are also in the list per Kils
      As in trading for Campbell, or is he going to get cut?

Comment

Campbell sounds like he's not interested in losing money, might hit the market. Elway was so dumb not to get him last time over a couple million.

https://clutchpoints.com/jaguars-new...lais-campbell/

Comment

Originally posted by yerner View Post
          Campbell sounds like he's not interested in losing money, might hit the market. Elway was so dumb not to get him last time over a couple million.

Yes he was. I would still like to pick him up.

I also like the Digg rumor.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sgbfan View Post

As in trading for Campbell, or is he going to get cut?
              Trading

Comment

Trading
                Why? Isn't he getting on? Isn't he expensive?

Comment

Originally posted by Paladin View Post

Why? Isn't he getting on? Isn't he expensive?
                  He’s pretty old too. 33. Would much rather have one of the many, better, younger options at that position.

Comment

Keep going...

Comment

It was a 4 year $60M contract, in Florida. "A couple million" is more like $11M over the life of the contract, plus tax savings. He was never coming to Colorado, even if we matched them.

Comment

Originally posted by pricejj View Post

It was a 4 year $60M contract, in Florida. "A couple million" is more like $11M over the life of the contract, plus tax savings. He was never coming to Colorado, even if we matched them.
                        he said he still almost came to the broncos. we should have paid him that 11 million.

Comment

I'm sure you were one of those guys who was saying he values money more than winning when he went there. He is a perfect example of why you take the money and his agent did him right. More money and should have made the SB but they choked.

Comment

he said he still almost came to the broncos. we should have paid him that 11 million.
                            It wouldn't have made any difference with who we trotted out there as QB. Now he's old and past his prime, I'll pass on him as well. I could be open to the Diggs deal, but no way would I give up 2 second round picks. Maybe a 2nd and 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

I'm sure you were one of those guys who was saying he values money more than winning when he went there. He is a perfect example of why you take the money and his agent did him right. More money and should have made the SB but they choked.
                              Never said anything like that, pussy. Said elway should have paid him then and should try to pay him now.
                              Last edited by yerner; 02-16-2020, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X