X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Norman?

Being released. To we want him?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...h-josh-norman/

He is a great zone CB at least he was before the 'Skins. Average at man. Not sure about tackling. What does he have left?
    Last edited by Slade; 02-14-2020, 10:23 AM.

My question isn’t Norman but why not go after Olsen for a 2 year deal. His numbers have dropped but his injuries are a broken foot (happen to anyone) and he sat 2 games for conssion last year.

In my opinion he would be a great addition to the TE room, provide leadership, help Fant become a man, and absolutely be a bail out for Lock and help him as well.

Cut some of this dead weight. Jeff IRman won’t be resigned after this year and who the heck knows what happens with Butt and these other nobody’s.

Comment

Rather not pay for a 32 year odd CB... if he wants to come on for cheap and isn't expected to be the #1 guy, maybe?! There are better options. I could see him going to a place like SF who is a clear contender, needs secondary and doesn't have much draft capital

Comment

Originally posted by Slade View Post
        Being released. To we want him?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...h-josh-norman/

He is a great zone CB at least he was before the 'Skins. Average at man. Not sure about tackling. What does he have left?
        Our Defensive schemes are far more zone heavy now than they were under Philips and Woods. So, he would technically be a better fit for us now. But, he is on the wrong side of 30. And 2019 wasn't exactly a banner year for him either. He was benched before mid-season and largely limited to a supporting role from then on.

I'm going to think this is a pass, unless we can get him for something close to the Veteran minimum to kick the tires as depth for our secondary.

Comment

Comment

I like norman rockwell better.
            but I would take him over norman bates.

Comment

On a one year cheap deal? Sure. He had success in zone schemes, and I dont think he's in the position to demand a whole lot.

Comment

Everyone remember this is the dude that cried after SB50 by himself. He would go to Seattle that’s where P-Lynch is amiright?

Comment

Just draft a CB or spend the money on Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Horsemen View Post
                    Everyone remember this is the dude that cried after SB50 by himself. He would go to Seattle that’s where P-Lynch is amiright?
                    Actually, what everyone should remember is that this is the same dude that played cheap tactics to barely beat Von Miller's DOOM score on Conan's Clueless gamer. I'll never forgive him for that.

Comment

Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
                      Just draft a CB or spend the money on Jones.
                      Well, sure. But Jones will have several suitors and might not end up in a Broncos uniform, and there won't likely be a CB worth taking at 15. Thus, you explore all your options.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                        *groan*

Comment

Originally posted by Paladin View Post

*groan*
                          Seriously. FFS.

Comment

1 year, low $$$ - sure.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                              or....

Click image for larger version

Name:	norman-diabeedus-imgflip-com-wilford-brimley-memes-gifs-imgflip-49560393.png
Views:	294
Size:	189.0 KB
ID:	2571387

Comment

Working...
                              X