No announcement yet.

Should Brady be a Bronco?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather win, period. And Lock will be a better QB in 2020 than Brady.

Comment

Some guys know when to retire on time (Elway) - some try to eke out another year (Peyton), and some just don't know when to quit (Favre/Brady).

Comment

Originally posted by BroncsRule View Post
        Some guys know when to retire on time (Elway) - some try to eke out another year (Peyton), and some just don't know when to quit (Favre/Brady).
        No doubt there was a drop in his skills this year.

interesting that a whole group of QBs from a huge era are on the outs. ****ing time flies

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

No doubt there was a drop in his skills this year.

interesting that a whole group of QBs from a huge era are on the outs. ****ing time flies
          I like that. I like having lived with the NFL over the decades. These guys provided a lot of entertainment even ****head Brady.

Comment

the new crop of QBs hitting the scene are the best since 1984 !
            mahomes
            LJ
            watson
            ...as well as...
            wilson, dak, josh allen, tannehill, bridgwater and T. hill.
            plenty of QB talent to carry the nfl over the next decade.

Comment

Don’t go nuts man I see 2 for sure HOFs in there that’s about it.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Horsemen View Post
                Don’t go nuts man I see 2 for sure HOFs in there that’s about it.
                I am talking about entertainment, not gold jackets.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

I am talking about entertainment, not gold jackets.
                  Yea I know you were but that list has two duds on it - Dak and Rosen. But I hear ya.

id love for TB12 to come to Denver. Can help but not trust that guy in big games and all he does is want to win.

think about how hard up to win he will be without Billyboy around? If he really leaves NE it’s going to be interesting who follows him or he takes along whatever. I don’t think Sherman fits his aesthetic though lol

Comment

on the huge if that brady* would leave pats*,
                    He would then be forced to justify his choice to move forward WITHOUT BB* or the pats* !

HUGE motivation and burden !

New system, new teammates and coaches. no jmcd to coddle his testicles.
                    It wont be easy for the goat to digest..
                    He would only do it if he felt there was a clear path to emmediate victory, or
                    to be the figurehead of the los Angeles Chargers.
                    Something to give this horribly diminished franchise some "credability ".
                    95% sure he returns to the pats*.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Horsemen View Post

Yea I know you were but that list has two duds on it - Dak and Rosen. But I hear ya.

id love for TB12 to come to Denver. Can help but not trust that guy in big games and all he does is want to win.

think about how hard up to win he will be without Billyboy around? If he really leaves NE it’s going to be interesting who follows him or he takes along whatever. I don’t think Sherman fits his aesthetic though lol
                      I did not mention rosen.
                      He is making a guest appearance at my grandsons bar mitzvah.
                      Dak is not a dud... dude.
                      he is a product of his environment.
                      He would win 12-14 games with the rams.

Comment

Worth pointing out. Amid all the cuts and releases today......joe Flacco wasn’t among them.

Comment

Working...
                        X