Couple Broncos items 4 sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple Broncos items 4 sale

New Broncos wallet and a couple of old flip phone holders.

Just dont want to throw away. 5 bucks each shipped via Paypal.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	003.JPG
Views:	268
Size:	2.23 MB
ID:	2570052
    Click image for larger version

Name:	001.JPG
Views:	266
Size:	2.51 MB
ID:	2570050Click image for larger version

Name:	002.JPG
Views:	263
Size:	2.52 MB
ID:	2570051

BTW. These people in KC dont know how to have a decent parade
    or how to act when you win a SB. Denver kept it classy and their fans
    know what it is to be a winner.

Flip phone holders sold. 5 bucks shipped for wallet.

PS.....These Chief fans are insufferable. You guys are lucky to not have to deal with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jetmeck View Post
      Flip phone holders sold. 5 bucks shipped for wallet.

PS.....These Chief fans are insufferable. You guys are lucky to not have to deal with them.
      Its pretty bad even in CO. All of a sudden people I have known for years are sporting brand new KFC gear (tags freshly cut off) and I am like I never knew you were a Chief's fan. Oh ya man forever. It is hilarious actually.

Comment

mahomophobia

Comment

you should send that junk the same place the 9ers had to send their worthless gear after losing SB LIV

Comment

got and casters for a kenmore dehumidifier? or maybe a passenger fender for a 2005 cavalier?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom A Hawk View Post
              you should send that junk the same place the 9ers had to send their worthless gear after losing SB LIV
              Heh, Will it be 50 more years before you get a third ? Get lost. Chief fan

Comment

Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
                got and casters for a kenmore dehumidifier? or maybe a passenger fender for a 2005 cavalier?
                Yep and I got a used trolling motor for your smartass. Interested ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jetmeck View Post

Yep and I got a used trolling motor for your smartass. Interested ?
                  Yes. Also interested in the ultra rare luggage bag tags, been looking for those for a while

Comment

Originally posted by 69bronco View Post

Yes. Also interested in the ultra rare luggage bag tags, been looking for those for a while

Yep, Anything TWA related is collectible. I also have 6 items on craigslist. Would you please

check those and be sure they meet with your approval cause we all cannot possibly go on

living with your gracious consent. Thank you so very much, kind sir.

Comment

Working...
                    X