Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Chase Young replace Von Miller?

THIS IS A HYPOTHECICAL QUESTION:

I read a report the Broncos (the source doesn't matter because this is a hypothetical question)TALKED to the Bengals about the #1 pick. I assume we wouldn't want Burrows.

So if Chase Young is the guy IN THAT SCENARIO. Could he replace Von Miller? Can he drop in coverage?

And would that make even sense? To move up let's say it would cost Von, our first and a 2nd...but we would lose his huge salary for a cheap rookie contract.

Last edited by Slade; 02-10-2020, 11:44 AM.

Comment

can he dance ?

Comment

Absolutely no way the Bengals pass on Joe Burrow

Comment

No, it would not be for Chase Young. If the Broncos made a deal to get the #1 pick, I'm sure it would be to draft Burrow. Maybe it would be a case where Elway gives up those picks to get to #1 to draft Burrow, but Lock starts this year and if he looks great, Elway could easily trade Burrow to some other team toward the end of the year and get all of those picks back, maybe even pick some extra picks up. But, this would be a way to have both Lock and Burrow on your team and evaluate them side by side so to speak. I doubt it happens, but I don't think we would end up losing those picks in the long run because if they did play Burrow from day 1, I still think Lock has shown enough to easily get back a 1st and 2nd round pick from some other team. And if they played Lock, and sat Burrow for the year, I still think the Broncos could get back what they spend to move up to get him.

But I don't like any of that. I'd rather move down, pick up as many picks as I can in the first 3 rounds and continue building a solid deep roster.

Comment

Originally posted by balero View Post
            Why is this idiotic twit being reposted here?
            This guy is nothing more than a clown hack who’s been fired numerous times for doing this very thing.

Comment

If Broncos are talking to bengals it’s only for a QB. You don’t blow that much capital moving up for a non QB.

i doubt there’s ANY truth to this. That dude is a clown.

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post

This guy is nothing more than a clown hack who’s been fired numerous times for doing this very thing.

LMAO.

“I have been told” he says.

likely from a 12 year old on Reddit.

Comment

It will be disastrous is chargers somehow get Burrows.

Comment

Bogus story....The Bears don't even have a first round pick this year

Comment

The tweet aside, could Chase Young play LB in a 3-4? I know he dropped into coverage some in the Wisconsin game and only weighs 265.

Plus how much is it worth to replace Vons salary with an affordable one for 5 years?

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

LMAO.

“I have been told” he says.

likely from a 12 year old on Reddit.
                        What’s so sad, is it’s being discussed as if it’s from a legit source. Really pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Slade View Post
                          The tweet aside, could Chase Young play LB in a 3-4? I know he dropped into coverage some in the Wisconsin game and only weighs 265.

Plus how much is it worth to replace Vons salary with an affordable one for 5 years?
                          Agreed. The question of the thread leads you to the real question and that’s how can DEN move Miller and his contract and then move up that high?
                          Answer- They can’t.

Comment

Wait, what? They aren’t trading up to #1, and if they did it wouldn’t be for Chase Young. The **** people post on the OM...

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post

Because the original poster didn’t reveal his source.

Comment

Working...
                              X