Fire Fox, Hire Del Rio !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Fox, Hire Del Rio !

The Broncos actually looked like a legitimate contender when Del Rio was calling the shots.

Then Fox returns, and the entire team goes "Full Turtle". Now we're just pretenders.

Enough is enough.

Fire Fox, Hire Del Rio! Who's wit me?

Do we get a new defense if we make the change?

Comment

Gonna really go out on a limb here....how about we fire the ****ing pair of them?

Comment

Great thread <eye roll>

Comment

Screw Del Rio. His defense sucks! I'm with spiralism.

Comment

Comment

The thread starter eats his own ****. Just putting that out there for anyone who is new here. EATS. HIS. OWN. ****.

Comment

Seriously though, Del Rio has to go. He's very clearly mailed it in all year long and not addressing the problems in the secondary and at linebacker from the off has cost us dearly

Comment

Originally posted by spiralism View Post
                  Seriously though, Del Rio has to go. He's very clearly mailed it in all year long and not addressing the problems in the secondary and at linebacker from the off has cost us dearly
                  As much as we go back and forth, I actually see some of what you are saying. I am actually beginning to wonder about Del Rio. His defense has been undisciplined. Horrible

Comment

The OP hates all of Denver's coaches. He wants all of them fired two days after they are hired. It's his thing. If we hired DelRio, he would be calling for his head after the first loss.

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                      The thread starter eats his own ****. Just putting that out there for anyone who is new here. EATS. HIS. OWN. ****.
                      He eats pieces of **** for breakfast?

Comment

Didn't Del Rio oversee that cluster **** in NE?

Comment

That was Del Rio's defense out there tonight. You get that right? Who the **** gives the DC of that defense a promotion? smh

Comment

We should hire Richard Sherman as HC.

Comment

I'm up for JDR as coach as long as he still calls the Defense...

It's been his strongpoint

Comment

Working...
                              X