39 minutes TOP - San Diego

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 39 minutes TOP - San Diego

This loss is majorly on the defense and the coaching staff. 12 men on the field, offsides, holding, key penalties, blown coverages, woeful run defense, DB's that want no part of filling the lane...

Awful effort. These guys should be ashamed of themselves. Thoroughly dominated.

Agreed on all points. Any dissenters who don't know **** about football?

Comment

They had that much TOP the last time or thereabouts. Execution, Execution, Execution...

Comment

I mentioned TOP the 1st game before the start of this game. We've been saying for a long time the way to beat Manning is keep him off the field.

Mike McCoy did it in the first game and he did it again.

Comment

This ****ing Mike McCoy might know a think or two about this team. Did he intern for the Broncos or something? What an amazing concept. Extend the clock as much as possible and pray they kill themselves.

Comment

Denver's defense is horrible. Has been most of the year. News at 11.

Comment

The problem I have with this team is that they look like the keystone cops on defense and this coaching staff at various time of this year, appears to easily fall in traps set by opposing coaches. NE... many said they let us run the ball so we would get out of rhythm on offense throwing the ball.... boom, 24 pt spot and we blow it. Indy, pressure directly gets to Manning, defense doesn't bother showing up. SD, McCoy PREDICTS "WE WILL WIN THE GAME!", runs for a bazillion yards, Rivers continuously goes after Webster... as if that wasn't enough we have probably 6-7 penalties that go for automatic first downs, multiple blown coverages. I'm sorry, the weakest link of this Super Bowl contender is the one we've always known about, the one that nutted up so tight we choked against Baltimore in last seasons playoff game... this coaching staff is awful when the chips are down. They are weak making adjustments and the pressure clearly gets to them in primetime. On offense, it's on Manning to figure out whatever we're doing. Gase is a figure head. They have no read or flow on the ball game and they are painfully predictable on defense.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                Defense has a lot of blame but let's not act like the offense wasn't also a major contributor to that lopsided ToP.

As far as coaching being blamed for penalties... Del Rio didn't jump offsides on ST and 12 men on the field is on the defensive "leaders" on the field. If your gripe is that they've eviscerated leadership by that BS stunt with Woodyard, then that holds some water.

Trevathan and Miller both really played like **** tonight, too.
                I'm still a little unclear on what they are trying to do with this reshuffle. It's clearly not working.

Comment

its ok its only one loss

Comment

Originally posted by bowtown View Post
                    I'm still a little unclear on what they are trying to do with this reshuffle. It's clearly not working.
                    I think the shuffling around of players was a bad idea on a short week, and it showed. I don't mind benching guys, and/or trying whatever it takes to find the right combo of players that can make a play, but tonight they looked confused too many times.

Comment

Working...
                    X