Jags will play TWO home games in London in 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jags will play TWO home games in London in 2020

It's not a secret that the Jags are the team that is eventually going to go to London....this is just the next step.

It's a long ways off....lots of international labor laws and logistics to work out......the part that I'm most interested in, when the Jags do go to London, is that there will certainly have to be divisional realignment. No way in hell they move a team to London that plays in the AFC South.

London...the NFL...etc...are going to want 2 games with NY and Boston...optimal for travel and big markets.

My proposed realignment:

Jags to AFC East.

Boston, NY, Miami. London (easiest travel possible, plus. Londoners will want to travel to northeast US, and the beach and vice versa)

Bills to AFC North.

Buffalo, Cleveland, Pittsburg, Baltimore.

Cincy to AFC South.

Cincy, Indy, Tennesee, Houston.

That's about the easiest way to do it. Bills fans would be pissed to lose their rivalries with the Jets and Pats...but they are geographically much closer to Pitt and Cle. Cincy probably doesn't like losing their rivalries, especially with Cleveland, but Indy, and TENN are not far away and Mike Brown is a weak owner so he gets to take one for the team.

Honestly, if they just contracted the Jags, would anyone miss them?

Well, maybe this guy...

Comment

dont we already have this thread ?
      oh well, eventually it will be about the draft so wtf.

Comment

does anyone else find it bizzare that this clowns team just won the SB and he most wannts to talk about alignment in an imaginary world where the jags now reside in london ?

Comment

Will the London Jags run the ball enough to win is what I should have asked I guess.

Comment

Atlanta owner Arthur Blank recently leaked that the Falcons will play a home game in London this coming season and for the opponent he said Denver Broncos.
            Last edited by Bronc62; 02-06-2020, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
              Will the London Jags run the ball enough to win is what I should have asked I guess.
              Will they do it on the moon?

That is the only relevant question.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc62 View Post
                Atlanta owner Arthur Blank recently leaked that the Falcons will play a home game in London this coming season and for the opponent he said Denver Broncos.
                I hope it's not true. I'm going to the Charlotte game, but was hoping to go the Atlanta game too.

Comment

Every off-season some "smart guy" says a team is moving to London. Glad that "smart guy" this year is not one of my beloved Bronco's fans.

PS.. someone is fckn with the timeline. Things are too weird. There is a KC Fan that thinks here and he's a resident. KC won the SB. The Doritos taco Bell taco really happened. Nobody gets paid for SB shows anymore. SF was the NFC champ. Mickey mouse sounds Russian suddenly (I never remembered "Mishka Mooskah" as something Mickey said but now those are his magic words). What the hell happened? It's like that big hairy comedian "the Machine" got drunk and stole a time machine with his vodka drinking homies and they just are ****ing with us all.

Comment

europe NFL will be viable with 2 teams abroad ! one in Germany !
                    then the NFL will send over 2 teams at a time, first 2 play each other at a third neutral sight, then the two euro teams alternating over the next 2 weeks.
                    families that travel will get 3 weeks of touring europe and culture.
                    new stadiums and markets can be explored and traveling teams wont be faced with going oversees and then playing a team at home , at rest.
                    as a home game fans can sell their tickets on the open market in europe where demand and seat prices are HIGH !
                    the jags season ticket holders will actually have 2 tickets of value !
                    and the jags will have 2 home game sell outs !
                    FIRST, however, the NFL will focus on 17 game schedule, I predict with 2 bye weeks for each team and only 1 or 2 pre-season games.
                    2 bye weeks is the key, eventually all those billionairs and geniuses will figure that out !

Comment

No surprise Jags want to go to London. This was always Shahid Khan's plan and he owns Fulham FC so he has ties to UK sports.

I heard the Broncos are playing in London this year. That's what I subscribed to the NFL spam emails so I could get the one-up on tickets (I live in Germany these days). When I heard the jags were doing two games I was pissed... but if the Blank rumour is true then I still have a chance to see the game.

I think the NFL potentially sees going international as crucial to its future given declining participation in the US.

Comment

attendance numbers will be at an all time high with the new west coast stadium openings.

NFL still needs to improve the stadium experience if they want to tempt fans to leave their livingrooms and mancaves !

Comment

Working...
                        X