The Chiefs (still) suck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Chiefs (still) suck!

I like Andy Reid. And as much as I have tried, I can't hate Patrick Mahomes.

I'll give it more thought. But since the other thread is closed, and we need a new thread for Chiefs fans to mullet around in, I figured I would get the ball rolling with the post-finally-not-crapping-the-bed, remember-when-Kaylore-actually-had-testicles, Chiefs (still) suck thread.

They still have Tyreek Hill, who is still a truly despicable human being. They still have Travis Kelce, who has never had a three-yard catch that he couldn't over-celebrate. They still have Frank Clark, who approaches Tyreek Hill in his despicableness. They still have Tyrann Mathieu, who is, if nothing else, irritating.

Anyone else have some Chiefs (still) suck reasons they want to throw in?

(And sorry, Khan - you start a thread on ChefsPlanet wishing them luck, talking about how they're "due," you at least temporarily turn in your Mane Man Card.)

I see he is a graduate of trump university with a major in geography !

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

I'll give it more thought. But since the other thread is closed, and we need a new thread for Chiefs fans to mullet around in, I figured I would get the ball rolling with the post-finally-not-crapping-the-bed, remember-when-Kaylore-actually-had-testicles, Chiefs (still) suck thread.

They still have Tyreek Hill, who is still a truly despicable human being. They still have Travis Kelce, who has never had a three-yard catch that he couldn't over-celebrate. They still have Frank Clark, who approaches Tyreek Hill in his despicableness. They still have Tyrann Mathieu, who is, if nothing else, irritating.

(And sorry, Khan - you start a thread on ChefsPlanet wishing them luck, talking about how they're "due," you at least temporarily turn in your Mane Man Card.)
      W

Comment

and bravo for creating a new cheifs suck even more than before thread !

Comment

Wow, a fan of the dirtiest team football talking about another team

You keep talking **** about Hill and Clark but they were college kids. Not sure about Clark, but Hill manned up and took his lumps. Talking about him abusing his kid is just crap that you losers keep pulling out of your asses because the Cheatos are has beens and you have nothing else to talk **** about.

Pitiful.

Comment

Yep. They suck even when they win.

Saints told the Church how to cover up past Child Abuse. And they suck for that ****.

But KC actually actively covered up child abuse.
            Just to have a fast guy. Then didn't get rid of him when they got another fast guy.

KC Fans also dress up in chicken feather outfits and claim it honors Natives. They don't even bother to learn a real thing about Natives at all. No respect, Just mockery with false claims of having been approved by some token.
            ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post
              Yep. They suck even when they win.

Saints told the Church how to cover up past Child Abuse. And they suck for that ****.

But KC actually actively covered up child abuse.
              Just to have a fast guy. Then didn't get rid of him when they got another fast guy.

KC Fans also dress up in chicken feather outfits and claim it honors Natives. They don't even bother to learn a real thing about Natives at all. No respect, Just mockery with false claims of having been approved by some token.
              ​​​​​​
              !

They covered it up? And how exactly did they do that? The DAs office, the DHS, the NFL, and the Chiefs investigated it fully and found nothing to even suspend him for let alone charge him with, and they are all a helluva lot smarter and open minded than you.

I've already posted absolute proof that the Cheatos have been the scumbags of the NFL, would like to read them again?
              Last edited by Tges58; 02-05-2020, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tges58 View Post

They covered it up? And how exactly did they do that? The DAs office, the DHS, the NFL, and the Chiefs investigated it fully and found nothing to even suspend him for let al
                Or they chose to not hear from the minor child that said "Daddy hits me". Kinda reeks of cover up when the stories change and no witnesses are interviewed. Especially since the audio tapes exist where dude threatens his wife that she should fear him too. That tape is enough to fire anyone not a star player in KC.
                And that means KC still sucks.

Comment

Wow, a fan of the dirtiest team football talking about another team

You keep talking **** about Hill and Clark but they were college kids. Not sure about Clark, but Hill manned up and took his lumps. Talking about him abusing his kid is just crap that you losers keep pulling out of your asses because the Cheatos are has beens and you have nothing else to talk **** about.

Pitiful.
                  How many pregnant women did you beat in college? I went through my records, just to make sure. But my number is zero.

Also, what year of college was he in when he said, "You need to be terrified of me too, bitch?"

Good job. You guys won. And, you know what? You deserved to win - your quarterback is a stud. Just accept the fact that you had to get in bed with some despicable people to get there.

Comment

How many pregnant women did you beat in college? I went through my records, just to make sure. But my number is zero.

Also, what year of college was he in when he said, "You need to be terrified of me too, bitch?"

Good job. You guys won. And, you know what? You deserved to win - your quarterback is a stud. Just accept the fact that you had to get in bed with some despicable people to get there.
                    This...

Comment

!

They covered it up? And how exactly did they do that? The DAs office, the DHS, the NFL, and the Chiefs investigated it fully and found nothing to even suspend him for let alone charge him with, and they are all a helluva lot smarter and open minded than you.

I've already posted absolute proof that the Cheatos have been the scumbags of the NFL, would like to read them again?
                      no video, no action by the nfl.
                      the nfl will cover up anything until it is uncovered !
                      just look at the pats*
                      filming other teams signals and fostering a child sex busness from kraft.

Comment

Are Rod Smith and Brandon Marshall good people? Yes or no answer, please.

As for the “you should be terrified” comment...it might be a problem if it accompanied any accusations of violence toward her (since the incident many years ago). You have to be joking if you think that any GM is going to cut a player for a tossed-off comment like that.

Comment

dude, we saw you fall out of that tree, are you ok ?

Comment

Also, what year of college was he in when he said, "You need to be terrified of me too, bitch

And the Cheatos haven't?. Bill Romanowski,, Talib, and one of the dirtiest players ever, Tom Nalen., also Rod Smith and Brandon Marshall. Denver is tied with NE for the most arrests this century, and yes that does include domestic violence on top of the myriad instances of cheating by them.

Hypocrite.

"You need to be terrified of me too, bitch?"

Jesus, how narrow minded are you people? It was obvious she was trying to bait him. Why else would she be taping him without his knowledge? She obviously had some ulterior motives. The only thing he's been guilty of lately is very poor taste in women.

I'm not condoning what he did in college. But Reid sat down with him and had a long talk with him and decided to give him a chance, and so far it's worked out pretty well..

Comment

Since we are starting this, let’s celebrate Patrick Mahomes already being a better postseason QB than your God, Elway.

Super Bowl TD’s—Elway 3, Mahomes 3
                              Double digit comebacks—Elway 2 (9 tries), Mahomes 3 (4 tries)

only took 5 games for Pat to pass your idol

Comment

Working...
                              X