• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post

This reads like stereo instructions.

As written by a demented mall santa.
    it makes perfect sense when you plug cable J into outlet C

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

and showing up at a parade shows true fan loyalty !
      I saw your dog shyte parade down red neck avanue, morons falling from trees, car chases and weapons drawn,
      where can I get that t-shirt ?
      lets get all the kids out of school so kelce can teach them how to talk in public !
      fine event, befitting the attendees !

I was at our bronco parade in Denver,
      GOD made sure we had a beautiful sunny day to celebrate, and being an intelligent bronco fan, I brought a 10 foot aluminum ladder and I had the joy of holding up children, handed to me by their parents, so their child could get a glimpse of the world champion denver broncos as their busses rolled by.
      cheifs fans, being what they are, hung their asses out like baboons but then failed the impersonation when they fell from trees like rotten fruit !
      It was one of the most glorious days of my life I feel sorry for the cheifs fans by comparison !
      I am honestly happy fro andy, he finally ran the ball and got his trophy.
      mahomes is the real deal, he also sucked for 3 quarters.
      and the rest of "cheifs planet" can toss my salad !
      Glad that you were able to catch the parade. I don't think you're alone. There's a growing number of you that just can't get enough of KC.

I can't imagine having any interest in watching a Denver parade. Bwa ha ha. Joke's on you again.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

Glad that you were able to catch the parade. I don't think you're alone. There's a growing number of you that just can't get enough of KC.

I can't imagine having any interest in watching a Denver parade. Bwa ha ha. Joke's on you again.
        car chase and ass-drop moments that will endure.

Comment

car chase and ass-drop moments that will endure.
          Man, it's unbelievable how obsessed you mouth breathers are with the Chiefs and their fans. You guys start thread after thread about them. You just keep trolling and begging us to respond to your ignorant **** then whine and cry like the candyasses that you are when we do respond.

Hey cheffy, aren't you the idiot that said the cheatos were still in the AFL in 1977?

. What a dumbass.
          Last edited by Tges58; 02-09-2020, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Weak thread.

they never witnessed a SB win you all knew they were going to paint this site red after that first win.

Give me some of these fans over some pussy Broncos “regulars” who stopped posting months ago because their fweelings were hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tges58 View Post

Man, it's unbelievable how obsessed you mouth breathers are with the Chiefs and their fans. You guys start thread after thread about them. You just keep trolling and begging us to respond to your ignorant **** then whine and cry like the candyasses that you are when we do respond.

Hey cheffy, aren't you the idiot that said the cheatos were still in the AFL in 1977?

. What a dumbass.
              we are in their head
              they can't help themselves
              being caught up in Chiefs is the closest this bunch of yahoos will have to NFL success for a few more years

Comment

Originally posted by Tom A Hawk View Post

we are in their head
                they can't help themselves
                being caught up in Chiefs is the closest this bunch of yahoos will have to NFL success for a few more years
                Yep, you can almost smell the desperation on here.

Comment

They’re like aging whores, forced to face the music.

Comment

Yep. Sucky chief fans showing up around here to proudly display their total lack of couth. They ain't got no manners and are likely not potty trained.

Comment

They do suck but I’m still happy for them. Winning a Super Bowl is euphoric and they’ve always been losers.

lets cut them some slack.

Comment

Originally posted by OABB View Post
                        They do suck but I’m still happy for them. Winning a Super Bowl is euphoric and they’ve always been losers.

lets cut them some slack.
                        I’ve been a ****head, but it’s mostly in good fun. It gets pretty boring when everybody kisses each other’s asses on forums.

Part of me hopes the Broncos stay down to humble some fans, but I’d rather see them compete for the playoffs again so that the games have meaning.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post
                          They’re like aging whores, forced to face the music.
                          how is your mom ?

Comment

how is your mom-aunt ?

Comment

Happy valentines day!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Yet, here they are. A Broncos' board. Irony is lost on the unintelligent KC masses.

Comment

Working...
                                X