Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
    Andy Reid used to be a massive choker too
    until he started running the ball more times than his opponent in big games.

Comment

John Elway has been a major part of 3 of the worst SuperBowl losses in the history of the NFL, 2 as a QB and 1 as a GM.

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post

they were up 10 points with 6 minutes to go. The offense gacked and the defense collapsed. it was a group effort.

Props to the Chiefs for finishing each game.
        Up 3 with 6 min to go. I swear people hear something and run with it. It was 20 to 10 with 12 min left and SF ran 5 plays and punted. Drive stalled when getting stuffed on 1st and 10 and a penalty on Staley. KC score in less than 2 min because of the chunk play to Hill. Defense collapsed along with the offense. Complete meltdown for 1 quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post

they were up 10 points with 6 minutes to go. The offense gacked and the defense collapsed. it was a group effort.

Props to the Chiefs for finishing each game.
          No, the offense choked. You have to salt away the time clock and give the opposing team no chance to come back, or you have to score and put the game out of reach.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnySunshine View Post
            John Elway has been a major part of 3 of the worst SuperBowl losses in the history of the NFL, 2 as a QB and 1 as a GM.
            That’s why you don’t wear certain uniforms in the SB.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Up 3 with 6 min to go. I swear people hear something and run with it. It was 20 to 10 with 12 min left and SF ran 5 plays and punted. Drive stalled when getting stuffed on 1st and 10 and a penalty on Staley. KC score in less than 2 min because of the chunk play to Hill. Defense collapsed along with the offense. Complete meltdown for 1 quarter.
              Even worse. Kyle had the ball with 6 min to go after choking on the drive before, and he chokes again when all he has to do was score a TD to make it a 2 score game and use up some of that 6 minutes.
              Complete meltdowns are the HC’s fault.

Comment

Originally posted by dsmoot View Post

But But But Elway didn't move up and draft Mahomes. But But But Elway ..... But But But What do you really think Forrest.
                He said he loved Mahomes but had already picked Lynch.

I think if God were to pick me or you he would laugh.

Comment

This thread is so hilarious. Op is the biggest mongo here. The guy has led two different offenses to the super bowl in like 4 years. And turned a franchise into a championship level team in that time too.

action definitely is dagmar. There can’t be two people this stupid on the planet at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by OABB View Post
                    This thread is so hilarious. Op is the biggest mongo here. The guy has led two different offenses to the super bowl in like 4 years. And turned a franchise into a championship level team in that time too.

action definitely is dagmar. There can’t be two people this stupid on the planet at the same time
                    Mods are free to cross check my IP and dagmar. I’m pretty sure I was posting here with dagmar and BEFORE him.

you keep talking about leading to super bowl when the only thing that matters is WINNING Super Bowls.

What type of credit do QBs get for playing in Super Bowls but not winning? None.

But you’re already a loser at life, you’re too deep into that trait to understand what winning actually means.

Ive said for YEARS that the offense chokes in critical moments. Over. And over. And over.

You were the one crying that Kubiak didn’t play Brock over Manning during the super bowl season.

dumbass.

Comment

who wants to tell action that his defiance does not diminish his ignorance and stupidity ?
                      I rather enjoy watching him post himself into a corner !

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post

Mods are free to cross check my IP and dagmar. I’m pretty sure I was posting here with dagmar and BEFORE him.

you keep talking about leading to super bowl when the only thing that matters is WINNING Super Bowls.

What type of credit do QBs get for playing in Super Bowls but not winning? None.

But you’re already a loser at life, you’re too deep into that trait to understand what winning actually means.

Ive said for YEARS that the offense chokes in critical moments. Over. And over. And over.

You were the one crying that Kubiak didn’t play Brock over Manning during the super bowl season.

dumbass.
                        You’re dagmar. IP don’t mean ****. I have a different IP than I had 10 years ago.
                        You registered after your old dagmar was banned.

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post

You’re dagmar. IP don’t mean ****. I have a different IP than I had 10 years ago.
                          You registered after your old dagmar was banned.
                          How slow are you?

you can cross check my IP during THAT time period.

You dumb racist ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post

How slow are you?

you can cross check my IP during THAT time period.

You dumb racist ****.
                            You are dagmar, ok.
                            Shut the **** up!
                            The IP cross check is irrelevant at this point.
                            the IP I’ve had a few years ago, with a new computer and different provider is not the same, dumb ****!
                            Dagmar!

Comment

who cares ?
                              crickets.

Comment

wash your hands

Comment

Working...
                                X